Ordered New Hookah From S.s.! Opinions From The Pros? Haha

Hi Crmptom,
We don't have any pending orders in the system that have not shiped out. Please provide me your order number and I'll look it up to find out the status.

Actually posted this by mistake, I should have PM'ed you, but I can't delete the message.

QUOTE (cymptom @ Jan 4 2007, 11:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (DubStyleeCA @ Jan 4 2007, 10:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yea mine shipped on the 2nd! should be at my house on the 6th.

what did u order?

angry.gif

I ordered 3 cans of Starbuzz and 3 Boxes of Three Kings. Over a week ago. This is becoming my second bad experience with Social Smoke in a row dry.gif
Edited by Social Smoke

Sorry to drag the thread off topic more but I just wanted to add an update: Mr. Nadimi investigated my problem and found that my order was accidentally sent to another customer (WHO ARE YOU!? GIMMIE MY STUFF! laugh.gif) and resolved the issue by preparing my order for delivery tomorrow, with some extra Starbuzz samples included for the trouble. smile.gif

QUOTE (cymptom @ Jan 6 2007, 02:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry to drag the thread off topic more but I just wanted to add an update: Mr. Nadimi investigated my problem and found that my order was accidentally sent to another customer (WHO ARE YOU!? GIMMIE MY STUFF! laugh.gif) and resolved the issue by preparing my order for delivery tomorrow, with some extra Starbuzz samples included for the trouble. smile.gif

another thumbs up for SS. i need to place an order ASAP im down to less than half a box of coals :X Edited by xpimpitox

Well maybe you're the lucky SS customer who will receive my 3 cans of Starbuzz and 3 boxes of coal for free laugh.gif

EDIT: I thought they arranged for my order to be shipped tomorrow -- turns out they arranged for it to be delivered tomorrow! biggrin.gif