nakhla flavours

I can't stand Nakhla!    And
that's not just because I've been smoking spectacular tobacco
lately,  it's because Nakhla is harsh on the lungs and has a cheap
flavor to it.

But,  if it was the only tobacco I could get,  I guess the
Double Apple is what I would buy.  It's not even close to being
the BEST,  but it's smokable.  It tastes like licorice.

If you want to try the BEST tobacco I've EVER smoked,  head on over to:

www.Hookah-Hookah.com

and order some Hazelnut,  Melon,  Apple,  Grape, 
and Margarita.  But Hazelnut,  Melon,  and Apple are by
FAR the BEST!!! 

I like the Nakla Jasmine.  Many of their flavors have a heavy dose of licorice to them, but if you like licorice that's obviously not a negative.  One of my favorite flavors (in Nakla, anyway) is their coffee.  It's mostly licorice with a coffee aftertaste, but to me it's like "serious" smoke and doesn't have the candy-like sweetness of most flavors/brands of Massel.  (Shisha is the pipe, not the tobacco you put in it, by the way...)

I've also tried the [b]cherry[/b] (like it), [b]banana[/b] (like it), [b]lemon[/b] (too harsh on the throat), [b]mint [/b](Whoa! Better when used sparingly in a mix) and [b]plain[/b] (what can you say, it's just tobacco).

i liked the bannana, the mint is a favorite for me but im also a
menthol cig smoker, cherry tasted like complete ass in my opinion...
sort of a playdoh flavor... i think i migth have some layin around, pm
me and if i find it ill send you a sample.

The nakhla Jasmine is pretty good in my opinion, im smoking it now for
the first time.  It's definately a nice change of pace for me
since I usually smoke fruity flavors. I give it one thumb up, its good,
but I havent tried any other brands of jasmine so I can't really
compare it.

Hey you guys, the only tobaccos I have now is nakhla melon and some sort of triple apple brand name prince. The tripple apple has too much licorice flavor and i dont like it. The melon on the other hand is ok, but im getting sick of smoking it. I had a 1 and a half hour smoking sessions with melon 2 or 3 months ago and i felt sick in my stomach lol. I didnt touch the nergileh until about a month later.

Hookah-Dudes!!!!!!! I missed you all! . Yea, okay. I just couldn't pass this one up. Nakhla in my opinion is about a cheap cut, awkward massel. But you know what? It's just like a mutt: Ya gotta have a soft spot in your heart for it. Just like the stray mut: if you give it some attention it will always be faithful and deliver the goods. The goods meaning: A new surrrealistic-flavored smoke that is a great alternative to other types of smoking. I don't think you can be a Nakhla smoker unless you have a box of regular apple. That is my #1 Nakhla product.  Double apple is the standard for double apples. Cherry is just plain weird, but in a great sort of way. It could be a bit sweeter, but if you have ever eaten a mouthful of cherry pie filling it will kind of burn your throat going down. Nakhla cherry has the same effect to the throat. Nothing harsh, but a little bite to the back of it. My wife (MRS Bubble) and I like it. It's her favorite. Grape is just too loopy to talk about. Just weird. You have to like weird stuff to appreciate it. Do a 50 gram box. Melon is worth any price. Some parts of the bowl taste like melons, and other parts remind me of a sweet pipe tobacco, but nothing so harsh. It is a great every day smoking experience (on the cheap!) Strawberry, hehehehehe! (evil grin) This stuff is responsible for some of my greatest buzzes. WORD OF CAUTION: Try to get the freshest strawberry you can. When you get it while it's still good, it is a nice smoke. But let it slip past it's expiration date and you will rather castrate tigers.
Bottom line with Nakhla: You have to experiment with it and try to perfect your shisha smoking preparation. In egypt, if you go to a shisha pit (as I call them there) the shisha boys make Nakhla taste like breath from an angel (everybody say "Ahhhhhh") I always tried to keep my eye on them and pick up their tricks. The results are someone who can't imagine what the bad wrap is with this faithful mutt of a massel.
Happy Friday gang.
MR Bubble