Tobacco Import USA

mushrat

This is for posting your PERSONAL experiences with www.tobaccoimportusa.com. Please restrict your comments to what you ordered, customer service, delivery, and over all satisfaction.

If you had a problem, was it resolved in a satisfactory way?

Please post here only AFTER your transaction is complete.
Comments and questions by others will be restricted to the regular discussion forum and deleted from this topic if posted here.

• 1 year later...
I bought items from this company, a hookah, tobacco, and some charcoal. I got what I wanted, and it came within 10 days from the USA (I live in Canada, so it must've taken longer due to that). Overall I was happy with my products and would use them again, the only thing I wished I got from them at first was the tracking ID without asking.

• 1 year later...
over all I am very pleased with my order from this company.
I bought 3 250g boxes of nak from them for $4.99 a box.
I could have been happier with the shipping time but I can understand the delays were not there fault.
placed my order November 18th and recived my order November 27th.

the first delay was my address was not going into there shipping computer it kept telling them it did not exist.
after confirming my address 2 days after i placed my order it was shipped the same day. and i received it the day after thanksgiving.

over all I am very pleased I will be getting many many more boxes of $4.99 nak from them again.