"the new DFW Metroplex social group"

I've posted the original (now nicknamed morocco style) logo and a new, somewhat edgier "Big D" version of the logo. You can see them both at this URL:

[url="http://dare2dreamer.gotdns.org:8080/images/index.php?path=dfw_hookah/"]http://dare2dreamer.gotdns.org:8080/images...ath=dfw_hookah/[/url]

I've also included a few variations for the "Big D" logo, to show it on various background colors and at a few different color depths, lest we design a black-on-black logo for a black t-shirt. :-)

I'm curious to hear which (if either) people like better. Personally, I think the "morocco" style looks a little more classy.

EDIT:

This images you see when browsing the URL above are thumbnails, click on them to see larger versions.

[quote name='Lakemonster']Classy and classic! Nice graphic!

Last Sat of the month. Ok.  

One thing to consider is that the end of the month is also the paycheck that pays the first of the month bills like rent and mortgages. Might be tougher times for our younger and less financially established. Just a thought.  

Whatever will work for me to show up at least every few months.[/quote]

Considering we have a forum for planning, I don't know that we need to set hard and fast times at the moment.

[quote name='No Show']what about the first logo in a black, white and gray color scheme?  it is rather classy...maybe it was the maroon the threw it off for me earlier[/quote]

I've posted black and white variants in the morocco folder, as requested.

I think the wine/gray/white logo worked well, though the black and white version would be handy for some uses.

see this is what happens when i get a good game and a good smoke, i lost touch with the forums for a few days and where already on logos XD awesome logo work, just not my style preference, but thats just me. I might try my hand at it, granted i suck at designing XD

[quote name='EvansLight']see this is what happens when i get a good game and a good smoke, i lost touch with the forums for a few days and where already on logos XD awesome logo work, just not my style preference, but thats just me. I might try my hand at it, granted i suck at designing XD[/quote]

Liar!!!

If you'd like to email me the logos, I can toss them in the same directory so people can look them all over at once.

Once we have one or two more options, I think we should take a vote and move on.

Informally, Morroco seems to be in the lead at the moment.