D/FW Hookah Party: The End... Or Is It :D **MEGATHREAD**

I can't get it in firefox...

Not Found
The requested URL /dfwparty/party_pics/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.hookahforumchat.com Port 80

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='DizzyGuy']Ok, so what ever causes me to go to the wrong chat is making others not to be able to view the pics i bet.[/quote]

Well I tried both browsers and it didnt work for me either, so I dunno.

[quote name='Oggie505']sounds lie u guys had a blast, what the hell is this "RED Rush" you keep talking about, is it a mix of massal or a special mix that they only have the secret too...lol[/quote]
Red Rush is one of the house blends at Heat. Around the end of the party, they brought out one of their old mixes that never took off (buh dum psh) called The Panty Drop. Awesome as well, great taste, thick smoke, but no where near as good as Red Rush.

I agree. Red Rush was incredible. It was a mix of different brands and flavors. Def some Starbuzz in there. The Panty Drop was nice. By that time the Shinerbock was definately kickin hard and all I remember was it tasted good ;)
All I know is I am already looking forward to the next party :)

Yeah, the Red Rush tasted a bit like Mountain Dew Code Red with Mint or something. It was awesome. And I was finally able to see the pics once I got home. Nice job Evans.

[quote name='Scalliwag'][quote name='Skimo']I like how everybody who was drinking beer had shiner lol, damn Scalli your a leader haha[/quote]

Well, I was the only person that brought beer so their choice was limited :)[/quote]

Had I thought about, I probably would've brought some too. But hey, it was a damn good choice! I'm sold on Shiner now. Next time I come out there, I'll bring you a 12 pack, to make up for the generosity!

[quote name='Thadeus'][quote name='Scalliwag'][quote name='Skimo']I like how everybody who was drinking beer had shiner lol, damn Scalli your a leader haha[/quote]

Well, I was the only person that brought beer so their choice was limited :)[/quote]

Had I thought about, I probably would've brought some too. But hey, it was a damn good choice! I'm sold on Shiner now. Next time I come out there, I'll bring you a 12 pack, to make up for the generosity![/quote]

Oh, I hope it did not come across wrong when I said that :roll: I was more trying to explain that the odds were not very good that everybody would have brought Shiner (although I have NO idea why they would not?)
But Matt, as you and anyone else there could attest to, I had plenty for myself even after giving some out so that was in any way a problem.

Oh, and that girl that took pics of the party needs to put them up. She is supposed to be posting about the taste test Friday night as well according to Ali.
I will have my cooler tonite and more beer. I will throw some cokes in for the younger folks too :) Plus if you bring any drinks there will be room in my cooler to save people from having to lug a cooler out.

[quote name='MN Hookah']You also influence my last buy at the local store Scalli, I saw the Shiner on the shelf and had to get it.[/quote]

Oh, and how did you like it? :) They need to have a commercial with me, Scalli, smoking my hookah, drinkin me Shiner and delivering the line;
"Drink Shiner..... It be the shit!!!! ARRRRRRRR!!!!!!"

[quote name='Scalliwag'][quote name='Thadeus'][quote name='Scalliwag'][quote name='Skimo']I like how everybody who was drinking beer had shiner lol, damn Scalli your a leader haha[/quote]

Had I thought about, I probably would've brought some too. But hey, it was a damn good choice! I'm sold on Shiner now. Next time I come out there, I'll bring you a 12 pack, to make up for the generosity![/quote]

Oh, I hope it did not come across wrong when I said that :roll: I was more trying to explain that the odds were not very good that everybody would have brought Shiner (although I have NO idea why they would not?)
But Matt, as you and anyone else there could attest to, I had plenty for myself even after giving some out so that was in any way a problem.

Oh, and that girl that took pics of the party needs to put them up. She is supposed to be posting about the taste test Friday night as well according to Ali.
I will have my cooler tonite and more beer. I will throw some cokes in for the younger folks too :) Plus if you bring any drinks there will be room in my cooler to save people from having to lug a cooler out.[/quote]

Haha, no, I knew what you meant. I completely understand what you're saying.

that is good. Most people were coming out to smoke and drinking was not a priority. So I understood that as well. Me on the other hand don't really enjoy the hookah as much without having a beer or a mixed drink. I do enjoy tea and other drinks as well. But Shiner is my general preference.

[quote name='dare2dreamer']Can someone create a forum thread for "the new DFW Metroplex social group" so we can do some planning?[/quote]

Hey mangs, if I am in the picture, I want a t-shirt too. ;)

We'll make you honorary Cincinnati Meet Ups if you want, if we ever meet that is.