AL Amir Pomegranate Review

You could have summed-up your Pomegranate review in two words:

IT SUCKED!!! 

That Pomegranate was SO bad,  I'm surprised George has the nerve
to advertise it.  It only makes him look bad when he sells lousy
products.  He should have known better than to introduce a product
like that to unsuspecting customers  . 
But,  of course,  I've already told him that,  and he
acknowledged that he got the message,  so I won't mention it again.

Well, if there is at least one person out there who actually enjoys Nakhla Mixed Fruit, which I have heard on this forum, and also which is the worst, most foul substance ever created by human hands, then perhaps there is someone who digs this pomegranate stuff as well.  No accounting for different (or poor ) taste. I guess that's why they keep selling it.

actually im the one who likes the nakhla mixed fruit
but oh nos, nobody likes the pomegranite? i am sorry to say that aside
from the watermelon, i doubt i would buy any of the al amir flavors
that i sampled, i think they taste great but the flavor is just so weak
i cant justify the price. yall wudnt go out and buy a gallon of water
with a cut up orange in it that claimed to be orange juice. ps, the
watermelon isnt much stronger than the other flavors but i just love
watermelon and this is the only watermelon shisha i have been able to
find

[quote name='Mathazar']You could have summed-up your Pomegranate review in two words:IT SUCKED!!!   [/quote]
Well, the reason I didn't say that the pom sucked was because, in my book, it really didn't.  Yes, it was weak on flavor, but it was still very smokable.  I judged it on a number of factors; flavor, yes, but also smoothness of smoke, underlying taste of the tobacco, nicotine presence, and others.  It actually did pretty well in my book, except in the (admittedly pretty important) flavor category.  Even with the low rating I'd give it in this category, I'd say the AA Pom failed not because it's flavor was bad, but because it's good flavor simply wasn't strong enough.
Flavors that "suck" are things like Al Waha coconut (which is like smoking soap shavings) and Nakhla cappucino (which is like smoking the contents left at the bottom of a bird cage):  sh*t that makes me cough, stick out my tongue, shake my head in dismay, rub my parched throat, make me feel like I might puke, and force me to give up in disgust after five minutes.  The Pom didn't make me want to do any of this; I smoked every bit of it until the bowl was completley burned out.  In fact, if I had more, I'd smoke that too.  I just don't know if I would lay my hard earned shekels down to buy it, given the presence of better flavors out there.
[quote]That Pomegranate was SO bad,  I'm surprised George has the nerve to advertise it.  It only makes him look bad when he sells lousy products.  He should have known better than to introduce a product like that to unsuspecting customers  .  But,  of course,  I've already told him that,  and he acknowledged that he got the message,  so I won't mention it again.[/quote]
I still appreciate George's efforts.  In fact, I think what George did shows some integrity, even if many people don't care for the Amir flavors.  It gives his potential customers and opportunity to try out a new product before they spend their money.  If a lot of them don't care for it, then he's avoided some unhappy customers.  If they DO like it, then he'll be able to sell a few more jars of it.
As for those "unsuspecing costomers" that did buy it, not realizing they wouldn't like it;  the same thing probably went for George himself.  It is possible that since these are new flavors, George made this purchase not knowing what he was going to get.  Having received the product, he'll sell some of it and see if anyone cares for it.  If they don't, then he'll notice in awhile that nobody purchases these flavors, and he'll stop carrying them.  It isn't really his fault about the flavor of the product, 'cause he doesn't make it, and he can't really be held accountable for people's taste.  If you are annoyed about the purchase you made (and I can understand why you would be), I think that the Al Amir company would be a more suitable target of your ire, cause they made the stuff and decided to release it.  Just my opinion.