Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Stuie

New Large Red Nammor Hose - Project Hose

Okay I have a Brand New Red Nammor Hose, never used. I discovered there is a glob of glue where the handle meets the hose. So it doesn't smoke, But this would make a great project hose for those of you that like to rebuild them. I got a replacement, and they let me keep it. $15 Shipped in the US via USPS Priority.

image_zpsfd31362d.jpeg

Alright I will take offers only through this evening. Otherwise I am putting it in storage. I am in the process of putting our house for sale. So if I can't ship it out tonight It will have to wait.

So what would it take to fix it? Just pull the glue out somehow?

That's what it looks like. When I move a have 2' long drill bit set already in storage that I am hope will allow me to grip it and pull it out, if I don't get any takers.

If you wait til I get paid, I'll take it. Only problem is I don't get paid again until March 7th. :lol:

Yes, funds are tight right now because I'm trying to pay off a credit card.

Personally if you have all the tools at your disposal Stuie I would just fix it and hang onto it

To get the Drill bit set requires climbing and digging something out of 10x12 packed full storage unit.

Yeah that wouldn't be fun.

Sign in to follow this