Very Cherry

EternalSoil

POTION VERY CHERRY

Setup:MYA Chic, small phunnel, 2 1/4 pieces of an exotica.

Cut:Like other say, very fine

Smell:Smells like a candy cherry mixed with real cherries.

Taste:Not a huge cherry fan but this does taste pretty good!

SmokePretty good smoke, i throw a windcover on and it got really thick!

Duration:Flavor and smoke stayed going as long as the coals did!

Buzz:Not the best person to rate this part... None

Overall:7/10 great shisha, just not to hot on this flavor, i'm sure ill pick some more of this in a different flavor sometime!

Potion - "Very Cherry"

first of all, i'd just like to start by saying that this tobacco was so wet that it clogged the holes the first time i smoked it. it was really hard to pull smoke through. i let it set out to acclimate/dry out, and it still wasn't enough. what i finnally did to make it dry enough was i mashed all the tobacco up in the corner and tilted it up so that the juices drained to the other side. then i scooped the excess juices out with a spoon. i suggest doing this whith it as soon as you get it. i know i will when i buy more.

Setup
Mya "frost"
glazed clay bowl
Nammor, baby!
diffuser
Exoticas broken up into fourths; two pieces at a time on one side, then two more on the other side after those are done.

cut: ZOMG, this is so freakin' wet, i can't handle it! it's .5% nicotine and it looks like it is not washed. i could be wrong though.

smoke: INSANE-thick smoke! and nice and smooth, too. like Bulldog said, it is hard to burn. i like that in a tobacco. smooth, too. not harsh at all. usually unwashed tobacco is easy to burn, but this had all the qualities of unwashed tobacco, but no burning and no harshness. cool.

duration: over 2 hours with full flavor the whole way. great consistancy.

flavor: wow, very intense flavor! very flavorful cherry. (just like the name. lol) on the other hand, when i first smoked it, i thought i may have tasted a slight taste of like cough syrup. idk, it went away after smoking it for a while and all that was left was good cherry flavor.

buzz: this tobacco is pretty strong. my observation was that it wasn't so much srtrong, like, light-headed kind of buzz, but it mostly gave me that feeling in my gut that if i smoked too much of it, that i may puke. that feeling i got when tangiers was too intense for me on an empty stomach. except with the potion, i had eaten plenty of food and i was hydrated enough. after getting used to it, though, it wasn't so bad.

overall, this is a good tobacco. i'm definitely going to get some more in the future. i'll just have to drain out most of the liquid first. i was really impressed with how nice and smooth it was all the way through. i had thick, flavorful smoke all throughout the entire session and i don't think i've ever had that kind of consistancy in any other tobacco i've smoked so far. i'm looking forward to trying the other flavors.

overall: 8/10. one point subtracted for too much moisture and one point subtracted for the weird upset-stomach thing.

but you better believe that i'm going to buy more of this tobacco. i think everyone should at least try Potion Tobacco.

Thank you MN hookah for giving me the opportunity to sample this stuff.

Potion Very Cherry

Setup
- Tangiers med. phunnel and mod, mya washable hose, two 3-kings quick lites broken in half.

Packaging- 9/10 Very nice little tin I will use it over again when the cherry is gone. I like the free coals and tin foil as well.

Cut- 8/10 lots of stems and soo juicy that I exclaimed "Wft that is a lot of juice!" blink.gif I dont mind stems so much.

Smell- 5/10 Disgusting cough-drop medication twizzlers crap. Good thing it tastes nothing like it smells.

Taste- 10/10 A wonderfull non-offensive cherry with a hint of sour. Tastes nothing like it smells, donno whether that is good or bad.

Smoke- 9/10 very nice

Duration- 7/10
Lasted about 45 minutes, but i did not pack it very full.

Buzz- I'm used to starbuzz and I got nothing from this.

Overall- 8/10 A very nice shisha but a little too expensive for the quality. I would probably buy again but I am very happy that I got this for free.

Thank you MN HOOKAH!!!

Very Cherry

Setup: Egyptian Brass Hookah w/ small phunnel
Appearance: tiny cut, not good to pack into a phunnel.
Smell: cherry smell
Smoke: Smoked a lot, needed a lot of heat
Flavor: Disgusting, couldn't smoke more than 15mins, tried twice, girlfriend was also disgusted
Buzz: none, usually dont get one, plus only smoked for a short time
Duration: didn't care to find out.
Overall: I'd give it a 4. It was smokable, just no chance i wanted to continue smoking. The taste was really bad in my opinion.

Potion Very Cherry!

Setup :- My Traditional Egyptian

Bowl :- Standard Egyptian [Tarik advised to use my Funnel, But i've been smoking out of this for months so...]

Coals :- Exotica

Foil & Water

Cut :- Very Fine with stems cut into it. Very Wet with a thick juice

Smell :- Very similar to Nahkla Cherry, but more intense.

Taste :- Very subtle cherry, can taste it on the exhale. Quite Pleasant.

Smoke :- Thick. Very good with Three 1/4's of a Exotica Stick [See pics below]

Duration :- 2Hrs. Flavour remained throughout.

Overall :- 7.9/10. Not quite an 8. Taste was underwhelming, certainly not unplesant. I will probably order this again.

The Bowl:-

The Nargile:-

The Coals:-

The Holes:-

Coals on the bowl:-

JD Edited by Johnny_D
Updated Duration

• 1 year later...
[size="3"][b]Potion [color="#ff0000"]Very Cherry[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Hookah: [/b]Khalil Mamoon Signature Ice
[b]Bowl: [/b]Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: [/b]Khalil Mamoon Sequin
[b]Coals: [/b]Coconara
[b]Base Liquid: [/b]Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Fine cut, swimming in juice, mushy consistency, and a few stems
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.5%
[b]Base:[/b] Honey & Glycerin
[b]Smell: [/b]Cherry
[b]Taste:[/b] Slight Cherry
[b]Smoke:[/b] Good
[b]Buzz:[/b] None
[b]Duration:[/b] 1.5 Hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall:[/b] 6/10 The Chery was moderately strong smelling, but the flavor is weaker than the smell. It has a Cherry Candy Taste, not very natural. I personally like it but it's a bit weak.