jezter6

Nahla Mizo Apple

Setup: Mya Acrylic, Mod Bow, Nammor, 2 coconara

Smell: Apples with that hint of licorice/anise
Taste: A lot like 2 apples - more licorice than I enjoy
Clouds: Medium
Duration: 1.5 hours with 1 replacement coco after the first round got low
Buzz: None

Overall: Meh. Not impressed. Much wetter than standard nakhla, but didn't seem to change much for me. Overall 5/10 if you like licorice it may be a 6-7/10.

• 5 months later...
NAKHLA Mizo Apple

I'll start by saying that this is mostly a comparison review. Nakhla DA is my favorite tobacco, so I picked this up to see just how it compares.

Good. Very good stuff. Typical Mizo juiciness and clouds. While Double Apple has a complex apple flavor that seems comprised of a red apple sweetness with granny smith-like tart thrown in there, the Mizo was essentially the same as DA without the green apple notes. I didn't expect the difference to be so simple, especially after tasting how sweet Mizo peach and grape are. Also it still has the anise hint that DA has, if maybe a TINY bit less.

It truly is a good flavor and for those who dislike the slight tanginess of DA, pick this up now.

I guess if you want a more complex review check out my Nak DA review and take away a little of the flavor complexity.

I'll stick to DA if only because to my taste buds it is a better, more complex version of this product.

• 2 months later...
Nakhla Apple (Mizo Line)

Hookah: Mya Gelato Grande
Bowl: Tangiers Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynold HD
Hose:
KM Rainbow Hose
Coals: Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Usual short cut with natural looking tobacco, Semi Moist, Red Dye.
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Molasses
Smell: Slight Anise Smell
Taste: Anise with a Red Apple Undertone
Smoke: Great Clouds
Buzz: Good
Duration: 1.5 Hours

Purchased From:
Trade with jezter6

Overall:
7/10 Not a big anise fan but if I wanted a Anise Apple Tobacco this one is up there. For those that like Double Apple this one would be totally for your liking!

• 3 months later...
Nakhla apple (Mizo Line)

Hookah: 32 inch km copper heart
Bowl: small egypyian
Screen/Foil: Reynold HD
Hose: razzan
Coals: 1 40mmgolden
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Usual short cut with natural looking tobacco, Semi Moist, Red Dye.
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Molasses
Smell: heavy artifical apple
Taste: it was good candy apple small amount anise
Smoke: Great Clouds
Buzz: Stronger than regular nakhla
Duration: 1 Hour

Purchased From:
traded for it, thank you matterios2
Overall: 4/10 I'm a big fan of apple flavor and twoapples is by far my favorite.This was my first time with mizo and I was dissapointed.because of all the great reviews.It gave a weird artifical aftertaste and they exessive use of artifical flavor and extra red dye gave me a slight headache.This is not the nakhla I know and love.Heck this is'nt as good as al fahker in my book and I put regular nakhla way above AF.This reminded me of some cheap pharoh tobacco I bought once.I'll give the other mizo flavors a try but so far there a fail.Extra low score because nakhla two apples sets the bar higher for apple flavors.