Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
magick777

Jms Hookah Shisha For Sale/trade In Uk

JMs White Grape - unopened
JMs Wildberry Mint - smoked one bowl, 200g plus remaining
JMs Melon Medley - smoked one bowl, 200g plus remaining

I'm not a great fan of this stuff myself, but it should appeal to those who like washed tobaccos such as AF or Starbuzz.

I paid £12 a tin for it; I'd be quite happy to let it go for £8 per tin, buyer pays shipping at cost. If you want to take all three tins off my hands for £24, I'll cover the shipping (within UK) so £24 gets you the lot. Bank transfer or MF acceptable, but buyer pays the fee if choosing MF.

Any takers?

Im tempted by the Wildberry Mint but your scathing review is putting me off..

It's not the worst shite I've ever smoked by any means... it's on a par with al-Fakher for those who like that sort of thing. I find Tangiers or Desi Murli more interesting.

However, it seems a shame to leave it sitting here until it goes to waste and I can't be bothered to eBay it, so let's see if a price reduction will tempt anyone. Fifteen quid for the three tins, I'll cover UK shipping. Anyone?

Sign in to follow this