Hookah Shisha Lounge, Kaiserslautern Germany

svaj

[color=#666666][font=Verdana, Arial][size=2][list][size="2"][size=2]I have been going to this Hookah bar for 2 years now. Since the first time I was there, I have enjoyed every single time I have ever gone there.[/size][/size][/list][left][size="2"][size=2]
[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]
[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]Size - 6/10[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]It is a small bar, it can only accommodate about 30 people, and it gets very busy on Friday/Saturday nights. To get a comfortable seat you have to get there fairly early on these nights. But any other night of the week, it is very calm and relaxing and not too many people go there during the week.[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]
[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]Shisha - 10/10 [/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]These guys do a very good job of preparing their shisha. Not entirely too sure what brands they use, but the hookahs they prepare are about 28" tall, and have a variety of flavors. The smoke you get out of their hookahs is very thick and smooth. Just the way I like my smoke.[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]
[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]Flavors they offer:[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]Strawberry[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]Lemon[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]Mint[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]Orange[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]Mango[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]Honey Melon[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]Kiwi[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]Cappucino[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]Grape[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]Rasberry[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]Vanilla[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]Cola[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]RedBull[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]Double Apple[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]Tropical[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]
[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2](You can also mix two flavors for no charge.)[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]
[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]1 hookah costs 7 Euro.[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]
[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]Drinks - 8/10[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]They have a good drink selection catering to all tastes.[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]
[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]Non-Alcoholic - Turkish teas, Sodas, Virgin Cocktails, Water[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]
[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]Alcoholic[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]
[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]Beer - They offer several types of german beers, the ones I have seen are Crystalvicin, Heffevicin, Bananavicin, Urpils, Bitburger, Desperados[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]Hard liquor - They offer whiskeys, vodkas, rums, tequila...they also do the flaming absinthe shots here. Very delicious[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]Cocktails - Mai Tais, Tequila Sunrise, Swimming pool, and several others that I cannot think of at the moment[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]
[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]Staff - 10/10[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]
[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]The hookah bar owner is ALWAYS there. He makes sure that your shisha and drinks are prepared with 100% effort. Very friendly waitresses, they speak good enough english to be able to communicate with the american crowd.[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]
[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]Overall I'd give this bar a 9/10, because of it's size, but honestly the shisha and the staff make up for their small size. I definitely enjoy coming here quite often.[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]
[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]Their info:[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2]
[/size][/size][/left][left][size="2"][size=2][size=2][list][*]HOOKAH Shisha Lounge<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Salzstraße 10<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">67655 Kaiserslautern[*]Telephone:<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">0631 / 3119635<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">[*]Hours:<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Sun - Thurs: 1600-0100<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Fri + Sat: 1600 - 0400[/list][/size][/size][/size][/left][/size][/font][/color]

Whoops, for some reason I dont have the option to edit, but that last part of my review was their contact info:

HOOKAH Shisha Lounge
Salzstrasse 10, Kaiserslautern 67655

Telephone: 0631-311-9635

Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 1600 - 0100
Friday & Saturday : 1600 - 0400

• 1 year later...
This is by far the best place to go when going downtown. All of my friends go here and we just get a big group to fill the place. Amazing hookah here! but does anybody know what coals they use and what tobacco they use? and also do you know what company of hookah they use?