South Florida Meet-Up

thehelios

Meetup during or after Winter Break?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Meetup during or after Winter Break? (Also choose location)

• During the break
    • After the break
    • Miami-Dade County
    • Palm Beach County

So this is to help organize a meet-up for the really Southern Florida smokers.

So far, I have Mahir, Iain (+ friend), and myself.

I know for myself, I start school January 10th and will be out of town from January 1st-9th.
BTW! When I say end of the break, I'm using Florida Atlantic University's schedule where school begins January 10.

When would y'all want to meet up, which city, what time, etc? Please vote on the poll so we don't have to keep checking each post for an update. Edited by thehelios

Also, just to make this more efficient, for everyone who wants to do the meet-up, subscribe to this thread to stay as up to date as possible.

You can do this by clicking the "Watch Topic" button at the top of this post. Set it to immediate or delayed. Edited by thehelios

i dont remember when i start school. i'll look it up. depending on when we do this meet-up i have different options. if we did it before i left i'd be more inclined to do the meet-up in palm beach (like boca i guess?) but if after i would only be able to do a meet-up in miami, and even then we'd have to do it on UM campus cause i dont have a car down there. just an fyi for everyone

edit: post number 650! woot woot lol Edited by IainUM

I can do afterwards in both the Boca and Miami area. Seeing how only Iain will be left in the Miami area after the break, would you want to carpool to UM sometime to meet up with him? Just for perspective, I live in Aventura but go to school in Boca Raton.

• 2 weeks later...
Well,

It didn't go down.....but I have to wait a week to get it pulled. Then after that its ssuupppooossed to be 3 -5 days....but I am not risking that. I'll wait like a week or week and half.

So I think like 2 weeks from now would be a good timing for me atleast.