Free Tangiers Tobacco

Not a free sample thread. If you like Tangiers Tobacco and want to see it in your local store(s), set me up with your local store owner. I'll split the promotional tobacco I offer to wholesale customers with you! Essentially, you get them on the idea of Tangiers and then I'll finish the sale. A small, starting order, say 20 kilos could get you as much as 2.5 kilos. Anybody in?

Offer open to people/places in the USA. Sorry.I'll be watching you. [The chair recognizes Ms. Baxter]I think you should chill out on that, man. Nobody gets the man's picture. [The chair recognizes Mr. White]He's just the figurehead...he disappears...nothing happens...everything is normal.[The chair recognizes the Secretary, Ms. Branzibarian]We should just hide him until he goes, just in case. [The chair recognizes Mr. Stanfield]This represents a threat to our secrecy...we can't stand by and let picture taking happen. [The chair recognizes Ms. Baxter]Why don't we wait until the guy comes by, then we bribe him with tobacco not to take pictures.

wow what are the FRICKEN ODDS!!?!?!?! Yesterday I had bought a QT from a local shop and I tried it that night with Tangiers Strawberry. I dunno what exactly is the key but my batch of Tangiers FINALLY smoked SMOOTH, SWEET, BUZZWORTHY, I mean everything I imagined Tangiers would be (the m'assel not to be confused with the man himself) and now Ive designated Tangiers ONLY in the QT. 
Well anywho I went back there today to get another hose and adapter and I told him If you want to try some chest hair raising m'assel Ill bring you some exclusive brand to try tomorrow. So If he likes it Im sure I could convince him to stock up on Tangiers. So yea what ARE the odds, like 9942169501249501:1 Man Im as excited as a ugly school girl who just got passed a note from the head jock! Yes I suck at analogies

Aight... how long does this deal extend to?  I'm going to move back up to Huntsville, Alabama in about 3 weeks where I'm going to start to frequent more a hookah bar down there *and attempt to get a job at*.... and I can see if they would be interested in your stuff.  I was thinking earlier today that you should like franchise or w/e ;) Open up more Tangiers lounges! :D

I haven't really plugged alot of brainpower into this one.My first inclination is for you guys to get the owner sold on it, tell him what a great product it is, that its made in the US, there's nothing like it on the US market, that the manufacturer does all factory direct sales, etc. and if he wants to buy some, give him my number and send his(her...ya know) number to me and I'll close the deal. Here's the promotional breakdown:Every 20Kg purchased, cumulatively, if they carry the entire line of flavors:1 Kg Free automatically2 Kg Free for carrying Tangiers Tobacco Exclusively1 Kg Free   for selling under the Tangiers name1 Kg Free   for ordering everything in 2 Kg incrementsSo, if Company X ordered 64 Kg (2 Kg of each flavor), selling it under the name Tangiers, but selling other stuff at the same time, you would get:3x3 =9/2 = 4.5 Kg...which at $10/250g retail is $180 worth of tobacco.There is one problem for selling stuff outside of California. I have to report it, but not pay state taxes on it. I can get a license for a particular state, but there will be a slight delay. If the retailer has a license in their own state, everything will be fine.