Now This Was A Crazy Error Message

Stuie

I was trying to Post to the new Olivewood bowl thread in the Discussion Forum and quick reply or full editor gave me this message each time i tried to post:

Warning: blogMemberSync::require_once(/home/hookahfo/public_html/admin/applications_addon/ips/blog/sources/classes/blogFunctions.php) [blogmembersync.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hookahfo/public_html/admin/applications_addon/ips/blog/extensions/memberSync.php on line 53

Fatal error: blogMemberSync::require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/hookahfo/public_html/admin/applications_addon/ips/blog/sources/classes/blogFunctions.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/hookahfo/public_html/ips_kernel/') in /home/hookahfo/public_html/admin/applications_addon/ips/blog/extensions/memberSync.php on line 53

Navigating away then back I was able to post but just thought you guys should know....Still don't understand why it is accessing the blog folder.... weird....

Now I think I am stuck in this section... try to navigate away and I get this:

[b]Fatal error[/b]: Call to undefined method skin_blog_portal_4::recentEntries() in [b]/home/hookahfo/public_html/admin/applications_addon/ips/blog/sources/classes/hooks/gateway.php[/b] on line [b]174

[/b]

[quote name='ryno' date='20 January 2010 - 10:44 AM' timestamp='1264005890' post='446588']
I just got that too in a another thread. You also triple posted in that thread.
[/quote]

son of a .....