Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Stuie

Now This Was A Crazy Error Message

I was trying to Post to the new Olivewood bowl thread in the Discussion Forum and quick reply or full editor gave me this message each time i tried to post:

Warning: blogMemberSync::require_once(/home/hookahfo/public_html/admin/applications_addon/ips/blog/sources/classes/blogFunctions.php) [blogmembersync.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hookahfo/public_html/admin/applications_addon/ips/blog/extensions/memberSync.php on line 53

Fatal error: blogMemberSync::require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/hookahfo/public_html/admin/applications_addon/ips/blog/sources/classes/blogFunctions.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/hookahfo/public_html/ips_kernel/') in /home/hookahfo/public_html/admin/applications_addon/ips/blog/extensions/memberSync.php on line 53

Navigating away then back I was able to post but just thought you guys should know....Still don't understand why it is accessing the blog folder.... weird....

Now I think I am stuck in this section... try to navigate away and I get this:

[b]Fatal error[/b]: Call to undefined method skin_blog_portal_4::recentEntries() in [b]/home/hookahfo/public_html/admin/applications_addon/ips/blog/sources/classes/hooks/gateway.php[/b] on line [b]174

[/b]

I just got that too in a another thread. You also triple posted in that thread.

[quote name='ryno' date='20 January 2010 - 10:44 AM' timestamp='1264005890' post='446588']
I just got that too in a another thread. You also triple posted in that thread.
[/quote]

son of a .....

ahh..i see there are still a few bugs left in the system. Let us know if this continues and if we have to remove extra multiple posts please report the posts.
Mushy