shisha calories

Yeah I've never heard of anything such as coloric intake having to do with the hookah. I would imagine it would be an insignificant amount, moreso you would actually loose more calories than you would take in just from the process of breathing in general...God I hope no one comes in and confirms my worst nightmare... Smoking my hookah is actually making me fatter.... I'll kill you, I really will...

I certainly don't have any qualifications, so take
my opinions with a grain of salt. I come from an business/engineering
background and not a biology or chemistry background.

However I have been asked this a few times over the
years. Again, with no real background to make this assumption, I feel that it
is quite unlikely for lungs, which do not to the best of my knowledge process
caloric intake or have anything to do with converting and processing food into
energy, to absorb any measurable amount of calories from the sugars in the
smoke.

With that said, I kind of agree with some of the
other views that the activity of smoking and moving will probably
result in more calories being burned that absolute rest.

Wonder if Tangiers has a different opinion on this one?

What about inhaling the glycerine? 25 years or so someone made a research  that oral sex adds such and such an ammount of calories. I'd rather be burning them off making love, and not worrying about an occaisional 52 calories.

I've gained 15lbs w/ my hookah diet!... I honestly believe that there is no intake in calories when smoking anything... like SS said, lungs are not digesting anything... and nothing is being eaten (unless of course you are eating something while smoking) If there is a chance that there is a calorie intake, then it's probably insignificant... but thats just an assumption that I choose to believe... and the oral sex research... I didn't know calories were being taken in! but then again, I'm sure there is a lot of fluids actually being digested during oral sex, whether you know it or not... so therefore, something is being "eaten". But hey, I'm willing to take in those 50 some calories to satisfy a girl.  Woah, a bit off topic.. heh

[quote name='SanguineSolitude']downzero i think the calories would be coming from your half of the equation not from hers.[/quote]
So then I'm good! ... as far as calories are concerned.

Smoking Nargile will make you gain a few calouries probably no more than 10 because sugar dissolved in smoke will pass to your mouth fluids then pass to your stomach but it will be only A FEW calouries, no more and the efford you spend while smoking requires more calouries than that...For oral sex issue, you gain some calories because genital fluids consists a lot of proteins (for man I do not know femalekind) but you are likely to spend all of them pluss your glicerine reserves while making love (which is a good thing if you want to give up some weight ^^)

Calories from maasel? I think approximately 3 calories...remembering that a "calorie" in the US for dietary purposes is actually 1000 thermodynamics calories.Not very much, in any degree, it contains no sugar, no complex fats, no protein, the amount of alcohol it contains, if any, amounts to very little.

[quote name='Cornellius']For oral sex issue, you gain some calories because genital fluids consists a lot of proteins (for man I do not know femalekind) but you are likely to spend all of them pluss your glicerine reserves while making love (which is a good thing if you want to give up some weight ^^)[/quote]Common misconception. Semen is mostly water ~70%, and has actually very little in terms of protein.