Yo!

ryanpblyth

QUOTE (NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD @ Nov 7 2009, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello and welcome to the forum. to help make your stay here fun and educational please
Take a minute to go over our forum rules biggrin.gif
http://www.hookahforum.com/index.php?act=boardrules

btw try some nakhla, tangiers, and al fakher great stuff

I've tried nakhla marguerita - not exactly what I'm lookin' for, a bit strong on the tobacco flavor. I'm definitely down with AF though. Haven't tried tangiers, nobody around here sells it sad.gif

Yeah - I've heard about how awesome he is. However, I'm looking for a few good local places down here. The biggest hookah shop has AF double apple, and no other flavors... but it has nearly the full line of HookahHookah (which honestly isn't as bad as people think, if you know how to set it up.) I've been searching for a good orange, but Layalina is the best I've found, yet it's rather expensive (had to buy it at a NHT shop.)

QUOTE (ryanpblyth @ Nov 8 2009, 01:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah - I've heard about how awesome he is. However, I'm looking for a few good local places down here. The biggest hookah shop has AF double apple, and no other flavors... but it has nearly the full line of HookahHookah (which honestly isn't as bad as people think, if you know how to set it up.) I've been searching for a good orange, but Layalina is the best I've found, yet it's rather expensive (had to buy it at a NHT shop.)

thank god you know the rules

a very large welcome to the forum