Is That A Bomb?

imstock

Hey everybody. Thought I would not only introduce myself but let you all in on a little chuckle I had at the mall recently about my hookah.

Anyways, My name is Garrett, I am married to a my high school sweetheart, and live in Orlando, Fl not far from UCF. My first time experiencing a hookah was a a friend of a friends apartment years ago and I have wanted one ever since. Unfortunately, I am not one to purchase things for myself that aren't a necessity so I was hookah-less until my birthday this year when a close friend of mine recalled my wish and took me to a local shop to pick out a piece. I am now the proud owner of a Petite Mya that I am very happy with.

Now onto the chuckle I had at the mall. I was sitting in the food court with my wife, laptop open and browsing some hookah related sites when I noticed someone standing behind me aways staring at the screen. I looked over the shoulder and the gentleman pointed at the Arabic banner on the site, and the how-to guide on making an ice chamber and asked if I was looking up methods for bomb making. <insert face palm here>

I thought you would get a kick out of the ignorant assumption. rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (imstock @ Nov 2 2009, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yea, I make it a point to read the forum rules every time I join a new community.

I am a member of a couple dozen forums, from general automotive to particular makes and models to RC cars and firearms. I am a pro at this...

glad to hear

you sir receive a +1 from me

QUOTE (imstock @ Nov 2 2009, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yea, I make it a point to read the forum rules every time I join a new community.

I am a member of a couple dozen forums, from general automotive to particular makes and models to RC cars and firearms. I am a pro at this...

What type of RC Cars? and welcome!

QUOTE (ryno @ Nov 3 2009, 09:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was huge into the micro scene awhile back, still have a couple cars in pieces pushed to the back of my work bench. Was building a 1:1 drive train using a 130can motor but I got fed up and scrapped it. Was gonna be an absolute beast, but I couldn't figure out the traction problem. Not to mention most the drive train was plastic, and the billet parts were far to expensive for my style of build.

QUOTE (imstock @ Nov 6 2009, 11:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (ryno @ Nov 3 2009, 09:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was huge into the micro scene awhile back, still have a couple cars in pieces pushed to the back of my work bench. Was building a 1:1 drive train using a 130can motor but I got fed up and scrapped it. Was gonna be an absolute beast, but I couldn't figure out the traction problem. Not to mention most the drive train was plastic, and the billet parts were far to expensive for my style of build.

Thats cool.I used to mod the crap out of the RadioShack Xmods with bigger motors and li-ion batteries. They went fast... in a straight line. I also have a Micro RS4 that I still haven't got around to fixing yet.