Got My Jm's Orange Delight Today...

So I posted about JMs a while ago and no one really had much to say about it, so I thought I'd offer a more recent opinion on it.

First impressions were that the smell was amazing. Think those lemon creme cookies, but only orange instead of lemon. Then take that, and add a slight mint undertone to it. The flavor is very potent, I'd say it's up there with Fantasia Pink Lemonade/Tangiers anything/some SB flavors. The clouds are thick and smooth on the draw.

Right now I'd put JM on par with SB, which for anyone who knows me, says a lot.

The only bad thing I can tell thus far (still on round 1 of coals) is that the cut is very fine so people who use egyptians might have issues with some falling through the holes.

Definately give it a 9.5/10.

JM Orange Delight

I like jms tobacco, it taste good and produces good smoke, the only downside to it that i have found is that i cant make a bowl last as long as i can with other brands. I dont know if its me or what, but its still worth trying if you havent.

Well it is American made.. American's make the best stuff.. lol. wink.gif

But if this guy is anything like Tangiers quality, then maybe I should grab some from John too. Maybe he's got a hookah bar like Eric has, and like Eric he decided to start makin his own stuff.

QUOTE (FSUReligionMan @ Oct 2 2009, 01:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats the cut, as you can see it's not the best

Looks pretty crappy.. like hookah-hookah quality cut. Not thick at all. Thin, paper-shredded lengths.

Edit: Hee.. I see the AF knife there.. I think John's sent me a total of three knives and lighters. I still have a set in the box. I finally filled the lighters with butane, though. They're nice. They light first-try every time. biggrin.gif Edited by JDHarding

I'm on round 2 of my coals and it's still going strong. I'm using 2 CH QL on opposite sides of my med phunnel so im thinking itll last 3 rounds of coals when I rotate around

QUOTE (FSUReligionMan @ Oct 2 2009, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm on round 2 of my coals and it's still going strong. I'm using 2 CH QL on opposite sides of my med phunnel so im thinking itll last 3 rounds of coals when I rotate around

Man I may have to try that, I cant even get it to smoke with two coals on my small phunnel.

so jm finally made their flavor more in your face type? cuz i own alot of jms and although i like it, i dont love it because the flavors are usually mellow and not strong at all. dont get me wrong its good, its just not strong.

The only flavor I can speak for is Orange Delight, never tried any of the other ones. Looking to try Tangerine Dr.Soda and something else in my next order