A Mya Bowl Mod

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
so i got a candle light frame and decided to test this out

AMAZING

this was a great idea and i think im going to smoke every session like this now.

i simply filled my tealight candle halfway with shisha, mad the sides jagged to let smoke out and i dented the bottom a little to left the smoke do down and i must say this worked very very well. Not only did i save shisha but it lasted more then twice as long.

normally i go about 30-45min on a bowl, but this thing went for over and hour, and when me and my friend were tired of smoking and cleaned it out, the bottom still had juices and was nice and moist.

i used one coco-nara on top, but i realized that this is too much heat in the beginning so i put it partially to the side untill it shrunk a bit

thanks for the great idea, i owe yah one

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
In the middle of trying this now. I only had one coal on for the first couple of minutes and nothing came out. Put another coal one and the smoke was pretty weak for another 5. But now it's going strong.
I dunno why it took so long to start going. I'm thinking I either did something wrong with the tealight thing or maybe it's more heat resistant than the bowl?
Oh well. Works good though. Just takes a while.

[quote name='Dreamer_1969' date='07 April 2010 - 07:04 AM' timestamp='1270649095' post='462375']
[quote name='bellydancerakn' date='06 April 2010 - 08:34 PM' timestamp='1270600465' post='462282']
Does this work on regular egyptian bowls too?
[/quote]
yes it will
[/quote]

Ok thanks, just wanted to make sure before I wasted abowl or anything!

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
cut 4-5 "V" shaped cuts into tea light, this was the only thing I did to it.
packed Starbuzz, Mya bowl, 1 layer foil standard hole pattern
2 coals: new cube-shaped cocos
warm water in base

Smoked for 45-1hour before it died down too much. Overall an awesome way to smoke alone. I will definitely be doing all my personal sessions with my mini Mya like this from now on.