New Hookah Table

nicko99

QUOTE (Vampy6997 @ Jun 17 2009, 01:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
omg!!! I want one. smile.gif I've been trying to think up some way to make my own, but my brain stopped working. I thought wood would be too dangerous, but I guess seeing it in action, it looks very doable, and very kickass smile.gif

I just picked up a table at Goodwill for $10 and cut a hole in the center. As far as it being wood, it works out fine. I have dropped a few coals on it and it does leave burn marks... but as long as the coals are picked up quickly and there isn't a danger of fire. The burn marks just give ut a little character.

Hey that is awesome!! I've been trying to figure out a way to prevent burn marks all over my carpet, especially since we just had it all redone. What tool did you use to cut the square in the middle of the table? Don't have many tools but guess I could find that at the goodwill too! post-5619-1201289386.gif

• 4 weeks later...
QUOTE (chinodos @ Jun 23 2009, 05:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey that is awesome!! I've been trying to figure out a way to prevent burn marks all over my carpet, especially since we just had it all redone. What tool did you use to cut the square in the middle of the table? Don't have many tools but guess I could find that at the goodwill too! post-5619-1201289386.gif

Sorry about the dely in my reply.

I used one of those "Roto-Zip" tools. Like a Dremel. You could use a hole saw in a drill or go to Home Depot and get a cheap hand saw to cut it out.