A bit about me

Whats up people, I hail from Seattle WA although I'm living on the other side of the state while I attend Washington State University (Wazzu).  I'm in to hip-hop (which I produce), and all kinds of "world music."  Basically its like this: my older brother got me into smoking hookah about 2 years ago, and I've been somewhat obsessed with it ever since.  I quit smoking cigarettes almost 6 years ago after smoking for about 8 years, and I thought I would be smoke-free except for the occaisional bidi.  That is until I found shisha smoke.  Its perfect for me: sweet and not harsh.  And I love the social aspect to it.  I make a mean pot of mint tea, and I love sitting around with a small group of my friends/neighbors smoking a little Al-Fakher grape.  Actually what am I talking about... a little?  No.  Lots.  Perhaps too much?
I have three hookahs.  One that was passed down from my brother, an ancient bronze-age Egyptian with an amazingly elaborately decorated hose.  My favorite, however, is my one-hose Khalil Mamoun which I got really cheap (i won't advertise where as I know people don't appreciate that).  I also have a nice solid tripple-hose Egyptian two-pillar classic shisha pipe thats like 34" and the stem weighs probably 8-9 pounds.  It's a beast.  I want MYA hoses for it, which I will be getting soon.  Hopefully I'll get some pictures of my "stash" too. 
Anyways, I'm glad I found a place to discuss everything-hookah with others who enjoy this hobby.  See ya around the forum m8s.

Welcome Dude!
We don't mind people telling us about great deals...as a matter of facter we LIKE hearing about good deals...we just don't appriciate company owners comming and pushing their goods without also contributing to the general discussions going on.
(Sorry this is late coming..haven't checked the intro's in a while...)

• 5 weeks later...
Hello,I'm new to the forum too, but I wanted to ask you about the hookah you posted a picture of. I'm in the market for a new one and I saw the same one (Khalil Mamoun) advertised on hookahcompany.com. I wanted the green one with the wide mya hose, but I was kinda suspicious of the price. It seems like a great deal and compared to other 30 inch hookah's its really cheap. So I guess I just wanted to ask if you're satisfied with it and if you got it from hookahcompany.com. I've only read good things about hookahcompany.com on tthis forum but I can't help but be a little nervous at spending my money online...