Importing Af To Uk

Hi there everyone, I'm looking to import Al Fakher flavours into the UK from either America or Dubai, how much would duty be on each kilo and where can I find some decent wholesalers of Al Fakher that I could import into the UK from?

Thanks

QUOTE (lostguy @ Jan 20 2009, 12:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi there everyone, I'm looking to import Al Fakher flavours into the UK from either America or Dubai, how much would duty be on each kilo and where can I find some decent wholesalers of Al Fakher that I could import into the UK from?

Thanks

If you want to import officially then duty is about £90 a kilo last time I checked. Most AF in this country is smuggled in illegally.

Good Luck

QUOTE (chinamon @ Jan 19 2009, 06:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
there have been two other similar threads within the last few weeks.
use the damn search function.

Could be a bit more polite about it and maybe I would take on board what you say

QUOTE (LondonShisha @ Jan 20 2009, 04:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks

If you want to import officially then duty is about £90 a kilo last time I checked. Most AF in this country is smuggled in illegally.

Good Luck

Wow that's a lot! Think at £90 a kilo ill give it a miss ohmy.gif

QUOTE (lostguy @ Jan 20 2009, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (chinamon @ Jan 19 2009, 06:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
there have been two other similar threads within the last few weeks.
use the damn search function.

Could be a bit more polite about it and maybe I would take on board what you say

QUOTE (LondonShisha @ Jan 20 2009, 04:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks

Good Luck

Wow that's a lot! Think at £90 a kilo ill give it a miss ohmy.gif

Out of curiosity, when you say you are interested in wholesaleing, how much money did you expect to have to pay for the quantity you'd need to order to get wholesale prices in the first place? Ordering wholesale isn't like getting a good price on 10 or 20 boxes usually.