New Mya Mini Acrylic

joelhookah

I put in an order for 2 on Sunday morning, could not pass up the price. $43 shipped for the two.

Are they real Mya or a knock off? It says in the heading Mya but in the listing it says "Brand: Mad About"
All the ads say "Ships with free hookah tobacco" what's that all about?

No matter what for the price it will make a nice travel hookah to ride around behind the seat of the truck when I am on the road.

I will post when I get mine for sure. Thanks for the tip!

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Nov 13 2008, 10:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You might want to post a link. I think you may have gone somewhere else

You can use the link that Cerberus poseted above my first post to see the current auction that the guy has listed. All the info is the same as the auction I bid on that is now closed as all 4 he had listed that round sold. It is the same seller as the first link from the start of the topic, eBay id of wizardsbay

QUOTE (Cerberus @ Nov 12 2008, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A cut and paste of the auction to follow:

Condition:New
Product Type:Hookah Shisha
Brand:Mad About

Seller's Description
HOOKAH

ACRYLIC ONE HOSE

NEW IN BOX

17" TALL

72" WRAPPED HOSE WITH WOODEN MOUTH PIECE

2" DIAMETER CERAMIC BOWL

The Surgeon General States the Safest Way to Smoke is Through Water

Item is for Tobacco Use Only

Easy to Assemble-Some assembly required

SHIPS WITH FREE Hookah Tobacco

Check out WIZARDSBAY'S other items!

WIZARDSBAY DISCOUNTS SHIPPING FOR COMBINED LIKE ITEM SHIPMENTS!

WIZARDSBAY NOW SHIPS WORLDWIDE!

Be sure to add WIZARDSBAY to your favorites list!

I opened mine up last night and the bowl had a minor chip and the base had a few small scratches on it. No biggy. The pipe defintely smoked well and you just can't beat the price.

I ordered two and only got one. eBay is a pain as I used a guest account and paid with a credit card. I sent the seller an email reguarding the issue, I hope it gets taken care of. The one that I did get only had the vase, stem, tray and bowl with it. All looked to be real Mya. Very happy with what I did get, lets just hope that I get all that I paid for.

QUOTE (Zymotic @ Nov 21 2008, 05:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I ordered two and only got one. eBay is a pain as I used a guest account and paid with a credit card. I sent the seller an email reguarding the issue, I hope it gets taken care of. The one that I did get only had the vase, stem, tray and bowl with it. All looked to be real Mya. Very happy with what I did get, lets just hope that I get all that I paid for.

Really it would have taken you 20mins top to register with ebay and paypal. You could have had security.

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Nov 21 2008, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Really it would have taken you 20mins top to register with ebay and paypal. You could have had security.

Yea live and learn I guess. I got the offer to use the guest account just to try out eBay with out the long sign up. I don't see me using it very much so, well, you know.

Pay Pal sent me an email with a password and account information. I guess they got one created with the transaction so I could open a report, but believe this seller will do the right thing, but still good to know I may have some recourse.

I am willing to bet it was a simple mistake, I bet someone from the same auction opened a box to find two when they ordered one. I am sure they will not be saying much about it!

QUOTE (Zymotic @ Nov 22 2008, 07:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (indian_villager @ Nov 21 2008, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yea live and learn I guess. I got the offer to use the guest account just to try out eBay with out the long sign up. I don't see me using it very much so, well, you know.

Pay Pal sent me an email with a password and account information. I guess they got one created with the transaction so I could open a report, but believe this seller will do the right thing, but still good to know I may have some recourse.

I am willing to bet it was a simple mistake, I bet someone from the same auction opened a box to find two when they ordered one. I am sure they will not be saying much about it!

I ordered One on last friday. I'm hoping i get yours! lol

[/quote]
I ordered One on last friday. I'm hoping i get yours! lol
[/quote]

I ordered like two weeks ago yesterday. I got the box in real good time, like 4 days but was out of town and did not get to opening it till yesterday.

Good news is the seller is being cool about it and said they will have one on the way.

As for what I did get, all I got was a hookah in my box, nothing else. I am very impressed with the weight of the stem, people are right you could bonk someone on the head with it and knock them out if not kill them! My vase only had slight white color to the top "weld" and you don't even notice it when you put the stem in with the seal ring as it is white as well. My bowl was very slightly chipped but not an issue as I don't think I have ever seen any Mya bowl that was not stamped and sent out from the factory as top notch Mya with out any slight defects.