Clothes Smell Like Smoke?

My friend is taking me to a hookah bar in the city tomorrow night. Although I'm old enough to smoke and it's my choice, my parents are very uptight about it. One night I came home from a bar smelling like smoke, and they started aggressively questioning me if I was smoking. Anyway, will a 2 hour session at a hookah bar stink up my clothes? I won't be seeing my parents until the next morning, so do you think my clothes will still smell by then? I'm looking forward to a new experience, but don't want it ruined by angry parents. Any help would be appreciated.

It is a COMPLETELY different smell than ciggarettes. A friend told me it smelled more like inscense. I smoke daily in my apartment, and if it does linger, its not a "tobacco" smell.I had an old girlfriend visit last weekend, and it took me 4 days to get the ciggarette stink out of my place. When I told her she could smoke inside, I didn't realize that she would go through 3 packs in 2 days. Plus she drank all my beer! And invited over her friend who I accidentally slept with last year. So much for my weekend.

[quote name='Sariél']I had an old girlfriend visit last weekend, and it took me 4 days to
get the ciggarette stink out of my place. When I told her she could
smoke inside, I didn't realize that she would go through 3 packs in 2
days. Plus she drank all my beer! And invited over her friend who I accidentally slept with last year.[/quote]

How do you sleep with someone
accidentally, anyway? Did you like, trip during a bad case of
somnambulism and fall right into her, or...?

If anybody particularly likes one of my flavors, I can make a matching sex lube!The problem is that, although hookah smoke doesn't stick to clothes, the cigarette smokers in the room will most certainly make their presence known.Whooz a lazy speeler? Dizzipoo, youre fired.

[quote name='Sariél']I'm not sure, it involved a lot of alcohol, a $200 bar
tab, other substances, and a half bottle of 140 prook absynthe. I'm
still not entirely clear how it happened.[/quote]

...are you even sure it's a girl you slept with?

Yes, I'd known her for 4 or 5 years before that, and thought I'd made it clear that we were only friends. But standards change with a .4 Blood/acohol, and you are confronted a half naked girl on your lap with breasts as big as your head.

i have to smoke in the back of my car (my parents wont let me at home) and the smell of the smoke (not the smell of tobacco, but whatever flavor shisha it was) may linger for a day or two, but it doesnt really stick to clothes or anything like that, ... your parents shouldnt be able to tell that you smoked hookah
....hookah, the new, revolutionary substitute to those cheap, pine tree shaped air fresheners !!!

[quote name='Sariél']Yes, I'd known her for 4 or 5 years before that, and thought I'd made it clear that we were only friends. But standards change with a .4 Blood/acohol, and you are confronted a half naked girl on your lap with breasts as big as your head.[/quote]Word.