Egyptian Hookahs For Sale (take 1 Or All 20) 40$ Complete Setup

theirieway

biggrin.gif What up Hookah Forum!! happy.gif

This listing is for a LOT of 20 Egyptian Hookahs. We recently decided to change out all of our hookahs to KM and need to sell our used inventory. These hookahs have been in use for 4 months and all are in great condition. Cleaned every day and polished weekly. Each hookah comes with a MYA hose, clay bowl, tongs, tray, all the necessary grommets and base protector. All 20 are blue, some solid, some with designs. These hookahs hit like a dream. All of the metal check valve balls have been removed and replaced with non rustable ( they wont eventually get stuck in your valve) silicon balls. It's basically like getting a brand new hookah because we have maintained them so well there is no left over tastes in the stems or hoses. If you live locally feel free to come down anytime between 6Pm and 12 on weekdays and 6Pm and 2AM on Friday and Saturday. Our business line is 626-961-6200. We are asking 40$ per hookah with accessories. We expect these hookahs to move pretty fast as we are going to be posting on other forums as well, so the price break for buying multiple will be slim. We decided to post them here first to give fellow hookahforumers the jump on this offer. Email me at rob@empirehookah.com if you have any questions. I understand that not everyone on this forum is from Cali so I'm willing to ship if necessary. Enjoy!!!!

EmpirE HookaH
We Smoke the Competition... Literally....

These actually look really similar to the 'pharoh' hookah I have from HS.com, as far as the stem being mostly hollow, my guess is that they're very light weight and the welds aren't that wonderful.'

Nothing personal, just my 2 cents plus in case I'm right I don't want anyone buying a hookah they won't be happy with.

QUOTE (liquidglass @ Aug 14 2008, 03:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
These actually look really similar to the 'pharoh' hookah I have from HS.com, as far as the stem being mostly hollow, my guess is that they're very light weight and the welds aren't that wonderful.'

Nothing personal, just my 2 cents plus in case I'm right I don't want anyone buying a hookah they won't be happy with.

Thanks for your concern, however the welds on these hookahs are very tight and they are not Pharaoh from HS . I used the same brand hookahs at my previous hookah lounge and not one weld ever broke, and we definitely put them to the test because we used them for a whole year before changing them out. Thank you for the height suggestion, they are all 36".

2 cents are always appreciated!!!