Naming Your Hookah

• 3 weeks later...
Athena - gold ager thats crazy pretty. named after my fraternities patron goddess
toots - mini blue pumpkin that i rarely ever use
sirius - as in sirius black. its a black mya knock off
taisie - my beautiful 36" mya knock off... all blue.. heres the quote that gave her name "In legend, Taisie was a princess of Rathlin Island said to have been the most beautiful woman in the world with her dazzling blue eyes and long curling tresses"

Well after tossing em around for a bit i went with the green mile, but ghostface will be the name of one o my next 4 sure (Thanks TBatcho for the suggestion).

QUOTE (smokeytheclown @ Jul 5 2008, 04:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All of mine are named Jesus Christ. That's usually the first thing outta my mouth when a coal falls off.

Oh man, I fucking cracked up when I saw this. It woke my sister up. I wish I had thought of that. (Maybe my hookah's nickname can be "Fuckingshitthatshot")

Mine had a blue hose, blue base, a blue bowl, and he has been through many smokes already... so his name is Ol' Blue.

[attachment=1894:Ol___Blue.jpg] Edited by darkone253

QUOTE (OneMoreYouth @ Jul 29 2008, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Athena - gold ager thats crazy pretty. named after my fraternities patron goddess
toots - mini blue pumpkin that i rarely ever use
sirius - as in sirius black. its a black mya knock off
taisie - my beautiful 36" mya knock off... all blue.. heres the quote that gave her name "In legend, Taisie was a princess of Rathlin Island said to have been the most beautiful woman in the world with her dazzling blue eyes and long curling tresses"

You have any pics of that ager? I'd like to see some more of those

• 3 weeks later...
QUOTE (Big Boss @ Jul 6 2008, 07:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I named my first hookah Cyrus, after the Persian king. My second one, a KM Hybrid, I named Celeste which is short for Celestial.

King Cyrus 1 or King Cyrus 2 of Persia? In "The Book of Ester" it says that the Persian Empire was 127 nations. Cyrus 2 King of Persia was actually the son of Queen Ester and King Akhashveroush .He practiced Judaism like his mommy and sent the Prphets Ezra and Nechemia back to Israel with all the refugees conquered previously by Babylon whom Persia conquered. He sent tons of gold and wood to rebuild the 2nd Temple in Jerusalem.
"Cyrus" pronounced "Korush".

QUOTE (djxtc21 @ Jul 5 2008, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
right now we have 4 hookahs...3 with names

our smallest - Tiny Tim

our maya ice torrent - Penelope

our KM Amoura - Sophia

ylsuper.gif

our Mya "Frost" is named Sophia. great hookah name.

my wife's pink QT is Betsy

the new solid brass Syrian Nour is named Ginger

the first hookah we ever bought, the piece-of-crap egyptian, has no name because it isn't worth the metal/glass it's made with. looks neat on display, though. so i guess it's not completely worthless

I've got a QT named Kayla, a Mya Gelato named Deliliah, and something older, taller, and more blue named Elinor.

My roommate has a crappy aluminum and plastic thing named Natalie and a QT named Quicksilver.