Veteran Smoker

Sonthert

I've smoked for five+ years since San Diego fostered its first hookah
lounge, I started my own company, Tangiers Tobacco, and want to find
out what's the haps in the rest of the world of tobacco that I withdrew
from. I want to learn whats new and whats still the same.

Eric

• 2 months later...
[quote name='mOrOccanQuEEn']this is so irrelevant but i just wanted to say hi cuz i'm from Tangiers :)[/quote]Shut up! I've never been. I hate travelling...except to Mexico...I just liked the name Tangiers, and Casablanca was already taken...well overused...you know the movie...

[quote name='Tangiers'][quote name='mOrOccanQuEEn']this is so irrelevant but i just wanted to say hi cuz i'm from Tangiers :)[/quote]Shut up! I've never been. I hate travelling...except to Mexico...I just liked the name Tangiers, and Casablanca was already taken...well overused...you know the movie...[/quote]
You should go.  It's the most beautiful city on the planet.  Seriously, it's amazing.  The intersection of Europe and Africa.  It's a great vibe :)

• 3 years later...
Thanks, guys. I appreciate any help you can give me. I feel like I know a little bit, but I'm always willing to learn more!

This is thread necromancy primus.

Hey Mushy, don't you wish you could take back all those comments you made about me? Especially that part about "looking forward to hearing from you in the posts?" :P

• 3 weeks later...