New to this!

jeans

Hey everyone! My name is Jennie and I'm from California. I started smoking hookah two weeks ago when my friend Kyle turned 18...we went at midnight for his birthday, then again that night for his birthday, then this Saturday for his birthday (wow, he has a lot of parties), and then I went last night with some other friends to chill. I'm really getting into it, and luckily Kyle got a hookah for his birthday so we can start smoking here at the dorms.
Anyways, that's about it, here is a picture of me and Kyle for my first time!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/jeans/25476857707_0_BG.jpg[/img]

Howdy Jeans!
So what brands/flavours have you tried? What do you think of them?
Feel free to post your reviews in the regular discussion section, its always interesting hearing what different people think of the same Ma'asells.
And the standard disclaimer: the forum itself can get kinda quirky, so you sometimes have to log in 2 or 3 times to get things done, but its worth it. If you find yourself totally unable to get in, delete your cookies and try again.
Happy posting!

I don't know the brands (I know, I know, lame), but here are the flavors that I've tried: strawberry, mango, mint chocolate chip, raspberry, peach, tropical punch, honey, and mint. My favorites so far are raspberry (it was really strong, good smoke too) and mango.

Well, if you've only smoked in clubs its understandable not to know the brands, though if you liked a particular flavour, you might ask them so you can get some yourself.
Mint choc. chip? I think That has to be fumari. I'd love to know what the Rasp. was as I'm looking for a good one to try myself.

Welcome to the forum.

Just so you know this forum has a search feature which is really great, it's like an encyclopediea of hookah knowledge.

It would be safe to say almost anything you ever wanted to know about hookah is here.

Welcome to the world of hookah, and happy smoking.