Your Favorite Car?

Cybersist

I have to agree with my Wisconsin Brothers....old Detroit Iron and air cooled VW's are the shit!

I drove a 72 micro-bus for 9 years. Took it to Cabo and Alaska. Many stories and ALOT of miles! Now my Fav ride is my 06 Harley...

Harry (storing the Hog till warmth returns to the northwoods!)

1975 Chevrolet K5 Blazer
My first car was a K5, Red wine with a black body stripe. I miss it, had fun staying up late night workign on it. My dream came to an end when it got stolen out of a Wal-Mart parking lot, found in the bottom of Lake Ray Hubbard.

But then again some of the stuff we build in the shop is more exciting.

Here is a 67 Chevelle that we are building in the shop. (414cid single turbo with stock suspension and drag radials)

Here is a motor shot with some of the piping finished!

Here is a 72 nova (400 cid 2 stages of nitrous with stock suspension on Drag radials).

Here is the newest addition to the shop. 67 stingray (598 cid twin turbo "91.5 mm" 4 link on true 10.5" tires and no wheelie bars)

Shannon "Rocket Science Performance" Edited by ImLow78

I prefer the technical courses with twisties as opposed to the 1/4 mile, seems like more of a challenge of power, skill, and handeling than just a straight road, but thats my opinion and I grew up watching Le Mans...

However, I can appreciate the amount of work, dedication, and ability that goes into the type of car you are building. The rubbers on the car are massive!

QUOTE (Cybersist @ Dec 29 2007, 12:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I prefer the technical courses with twisties as opposed to the 1/4 mile, seems like more of a challenge of power, skill, and handeling than just a straight road, but thats my opinion and I grew up watching Le Mans...

However, I can appreciate the amount of work, dedication, and ability that goes into the type of car you are building. The rubbers on the car are massive!

I've always been a Drag racing guy! (Hey thats just me.) But as for Skill. The Vet should dyno right at 3000hp. That no B.S. and we have to put that to the ground on a little 10" tire and no wheelie bars.. Get a tape measure out and look at how little tread that really is.. But I totally love road course stuff also just not NASCAR.. (Please don't take this as a fume. I was just letting you know on what little we have to work with to get the car to hook)

QUOTE (Elky @ Dec 30 2007, 06:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Those are beautiful cars. I think I like the stingray best, just gotta drop the spoiler. Keep making rockets!

The spoiler we have to have for stability at the top end of the track due to us having to use such a small tire. Also thanks guys for the complements! If you would like to see so of our other work I would be more then happy to start a topic just so you guys can see some of the stuff we do.
We also do dirt track stuff also.. but we specialize in the Street Car Stuff! Also all of these cars are driven on the Street and have all the glass, all the lights, horn are functional and weigh in at 3000lbs or heavier due to the class rules!

Shannon "RSP"

Mercedes SL 55 smile.gif

Edited by rockchick04