Hookah For Your Car

NoPeace

QUOTE (nicayotte @ Nov 24 2007, 11:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Geiseric @ Nov 24 2007, 03:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have that bowl, and it sucks ass......

It does tend to pick up flavor pretty quick, and its fairly shallow, making a good smoke hard to get, but it has saved my carpet quite a few times. I can think of 4 or 5 times in the last month when I've been using it in a room with carpet or a car when the coals would have landed in my lap or on the floor. The production quality it pretty low though, I have had a few of them, and in one the metal was so warped that it was essentially unusable. Not to mention that the little vented plate that comes with it lets way too much heat through, so its better to just use foil.

Thats the problem I came across, could barely clsoe the top and latch it

I bought one at the local smoke shop (was 15 there) and I use it all the time now, but everywhere I smoke seems to be carpet floor, and yes that has saved the hell outa my carpet lol I think it was the third day I got my first hookah that my friend knocked over the hookah, omg instantly there was a 50cent piece sized hole in the carpet... later that day I bought the combo bowl, and its got a little bit of rust on it from cleaning, and the hinge is starting to wear but I have saved sooo much money by not having to replace carpet flooring! I am a huge fan of the bowl lol

I hookahed in my car. Smoke wasnt a problem but I wasnt getting any oxygen. I kept on having to beg my friend to let us roll down the windows so I could breath. I guess the light headedness got a little scary.
I have a land rover with a center console so I can actualy place the hookah in it securly. Maybe get a combo bowl?
Anyways if you something inotive to do with your car try this:
Modify your cup holder so that the neck of the bowl goes through it

QUOTE (btuner @ Nov 26 2007, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (mdl @ Nov 26 2007, 12:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Smoking hookah in the car just doesn't seem like a bright idea to me. Maybe I give too much of an ish about my interior. I have a hard enough time keeping coals off my carpet at home let alone the carpet, dash, and center console in my car. It also seems like a huge distraction to me. Different strokes.

how the hell do you guys manage to drop coals? seriously. I haven't even remotely come close to dropping a coal on anything

Have a house party once with drunk friends happy.gif

QUOTE (nicayotte @ Nov 23 2007, 10:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have that bowl, and it sucks ass......

i started smokeing with that bowl when i first got a hookah in annarbor michigan i picked it up with my hookah and it does suck alot of ass... like bad

good for what we did tho walked around the city smokeing... just stoped tasteing good past 15 minutes

• 1 month later...
I hookahed in my car. Smoke wasnt a problem but I wasnt getting any oxygen. I kept on having to beg my friend to let us roll down the windows so I could breath. I guess the light headedness got a little scary.

i smoked in my car, for like an hour trip.

setup: mya qt standard everything, put it on the floor passengers side. put a traditional wind cover on it and i was fine, just drive carefully and go the speed limit and you'll be set. in fact i was thinking about doing this all the time...maybe i won't get anymore speeding tickets hahaha

about the oxygen thing, having lit coals in an area that isn't getting good circulation isn't the best idea, as i found out quickly...solution:crack the window or turn on the a/c w/o circulation ie letting in outside air Edited by antouwan

QUOTE (SafeSearchOff @ Nov 24 2007, 12:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
witch + glass bottle + combo bowl + cupholder. no mod req'd.

approx price:
$18 - witch
$10 - Combo Bowl
$1 - Coke or Boylans or Stewarts bottle
$8,000 - $250,000 - Car

I did it with this setup in my lexas and im not gonna lie....IT WAS FRICKINN SWEETTTTT

I drove around and i had the witch in my cupholder and the best way to keep your coals from shuffling is making a crown.......

I learned this from the guys at hobohookah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QerE2cbDi_g

This is how i do it babyyyyyyyyy

except with a witch hookah witch i found is great after you get the rubber smell out after u smole a few time lol

QUOTE (btuner @ Nov 26 2007, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (mdl @ Nov 26 2007, 12:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Smoking hookah in the car just doesn't seem like a bright idea to me. Maybe I give too much of an ish about my interior. I have a hard enough time keeping coals off my carpet at home let alone the carpet, dash, and center console in my car. It also seems like a huge distraction to me. Different strokes.

how the hell do you guys manage to drop coals? seriously. I haven't even remotely come close to dropping a coal on anything

short hose, small hookah, lots of drunk people... sounds like a good situation for a dropped coal

• 3 years later...