Buildahookah

mushrat

This is for posting your PERSONAL experiences with www.buildahookah.com. Please restrict your comments to what you ordered, customer service, delivery, and over all satisfaction.

If you had a problem, was it resolved in a satisfactory way?

Please post here only AFTER your transaction is complete.
Comments and questions by others will be restricted to the regular discussion forum and deleted from this topic if posted here.

So I was bouncing around on myspace and discovered a myspace page for Fantasia Shisha. What caught my eye is the myspace discount code the page had posted. "Spend $20.00 at www.buildahookah.com and receive a free 200g of Fantasia shisha." So I went to buildahookah.com, completed a profile, picked up 5 x 50g samples and chose a 200g of Blueberry. The samples that I went with were Margarita, Cotton Candy, Wild Mango, Triple Apple, and Caramel Frappacino.

I put in the order on Nov. 1st and received a notice shortly after stating my credit card number was invalid. It was my fault for mistyping one of the numbers. The issue was corrected and the order was processed the next day, Friday Nov. 2nd. I had several e-mail correspondence requesting a tracking number. I finally received one today... but that's OK because my delivery came in today. I noticed there is not a phone number to contact buildahookah customer service.

All in all, i would order from them again. Especially if they continue to have great specials.
Anybody looking to try Fantasia shisha go to buildahookah.com and put in myspace for the discount code. Edited by MrMoodz

• 5 months later...
I ordered six (6) 50g packages of Fantasia shisha. As this was going to be my first experience with Fantasia, I picked up a variety of flavors, including Blueberry, Apple Martini, Caramel Frappucino, Sweet Red Melon, Raspberry Kamikaze, and Cosmopolitan.

I placed the order April 18th. Soon after, I realized that I had forgot to include the promo code MYSPACE (which is supposed to get you a free 200g jar if your purchase is over $20). I replied to the order confirmation and asked if they would honor the promo, to which they agreed.

I never received a shipping confirmation or tracking number. I'll add that it was a little hard to track because my email provider has flagged them as spam, so I needed to check the Spam folder throughout the day. I did write them a few times to check on shipping, but there was no reply. I received the package on 28 April. It was sent in a padded envelope mailer. No promo code bonus jar included.

I'm a little disappointed. Communication was poor, and it should not have taken 10 days to receive this package. Maybe I've been spoiled by Social Smoke and Hookah-Shisha, but I expect to receive my stuff in 2-3 business days. Also, the promo code was a big reason for buying from these guys in the first place, so not getting it was a bummer (the fact that I forgot to include the code during the ordering process is my fault, but they did agree when I emailed them like 2 minutes later).

Not sure I'll deal with them again. Will probably watch this space to see if anyone else has better experiences.

• 2 months later...
I bought a 31 inch custom Mya hookah from this website.

I chose "all black" colors, they contacted me saying it was out of stock and gave me two options.

I could either wait a week or get a different color, so I chose "all red".

The hookah came faster than expected. Their team helped me a lot. I got 250 grams of tobacco for free.

I got the first 200g because I entered a coupon I found at retailmenot.com

the other 50g they threw in because of the inconvenience of getting it in red, which I don't mind.

My hookah hose fucked up, which was my fault, and I contacted them about a week after I purchased the hookah,
and they still helped me. They sent me a new hose along with more free tobacco!!

I'm not from Buildahookah.com, I'm just a satisfied customer.

If your looking for a good deal and the ability to customize, go to buildahookah.com

• 9 months later...
I 'tried' to order from this site. I forget what it was now, but I think it was some shisha I wanted, back before I actually tasted Fantasia, and was still intrigued by all the nifty flavors they supposedly offered.

I made a decent sized order, and got to the checkout page. The page got funny on me, and I had to side-scroll very far past the, "Why dont'cha buy this as well?" ads to see the checkout.

After confirming it, I was taken to a payment page, and had already typed in the first four digits of my credit card number before remembering to double check security: Whoa there!

"http://" It was the first page I've EVER come across in which I was being asked to type my credit card numbers into an unsecured web form. No "https:"; no padlock icon; no visible security at all

No no no.... I shot them a message asking about their security, and explaining that I wanted to make an order, but couldn't possibly put my CC info across an unsecured page. Their info policy said they used SSL for secure checkout, but it was false.

A while later I got back a fine explanation of the security measures. It was a one-line message that filled me to the brim with confidence!

"Our website is completely secure," it read. That's all. No signature even; nothing but pure reassurance that my info was totally safe.

Awesome! I went right back and typed all my credit card info into the 'completely secure' page.

Not really. I may be dumb, but I ain't playing Russian Roulette for $30 in shisha.