• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (lp640man @ Oct 2 2007, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Went to a local smoke shop that sells starbuzz and saw a new line ... a company called TONIC ...

had the usual flavors and..some flavors that I still remember...green mango... fruit pizza...... and mixed fruit... tin cans of 250g for $20.00

I opened a tin of mixed fruit and DAMNNNN smelllllled goood...probably the best smelling mixed fruit...but ya smell and smoke are toatally differnt..so i was just wondering anyone out there tried this line...

anyone ...........?

Yup, i bought the Mojito flavor, it was only 14.99 for a 250g can. hella good, smoke lasted forever with the golden kings coals. damn im about to smoke some after work tongue.gif

Went to a local smoke shop that sells starbuzz and saw a new line ... a company called TONIC ...

had the usual flavors and..some flavors that I still remember...green mango... fruit pizza...... and mixed fruit... tin cans of 250g for $20.00

I opened a tin of mixed fruit and DAMNNNN smelllllled goood...probably the best smelling mixed fruit...but ya smell and smoke are toatally differnt..so i was just wondering anyone out there tried this line...

anyone ...........?

My girlfriend and i have bought and tried both wild mint and lemon mint (mojito) as u can see we are both into mints and the wild mint gave both of us a major buzz what we call a hookah high lol and lemon mint gave a good buzz but nothing major both smell really good and taste amazing both smoked out of my 27 inch syrian single hose hookah with a custom smiley's glass bowl with a custom smiley's glass screen and using a single three kings coal broken in half and loaded with about 15 grams of fruit and it had amazing flavor and big thick clouds and lasted about 2 and 1/2 hours while circulating coals overall great fruit its 12.99 here in sin city

QUOTE (H00kahman @ Nov 2 2007, 01:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

anyone ...........?

My girlfriend and i have bought and tried both wild mint and lemon mint (mojito) as u can see we are both into mints and the wild mint gave both of us a major buzz what we call a hookah high lol and lemon mint gave a good buzz but nothing major both smell really good and taste amazing both smoked out of my 27 inch syrian single hose hookah with a custom smiley's glass bowl with a custom smiley's glass screen and using a single three kings coal broken in half and loaded with about 15 grams of fruit and it had amazing flavor and big thick clouds and lasted about 2 and 1/2 hours while circulating coals overall great fruit its 12.99 here in sin city

I hear it's no better than Havana.

QUOTE (ZenSilk @ Nov 2 2007, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (H00kahman @ Nov 2 2007, 01:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

anyone ...........?

I hear it's no better than Havana.

i dont think ive tried havana