Hookahtown

mushrat

This is for posting your PERSONAL experiences with www.hookahtown.com. Please restrict your comments to what you ordered, customer service, delivery, and over all satisfaction.

If you had a problem, was it resolved in a satisfactory way?

Please post here only AFTER your transaction is complete.
Comments and questions by others will be restricted to the regular discussion forum and deleted from this topic if posted here.

Ordered:
18" H2O Premium Dual Hose Hookah (With free goodies!)
250g Soex Watermelon w/ free Blueberry Sampler
100 pcs. Five Stars Charcoal
100pc Mouth Tips
Spare Bowl/ Hose Grommet

Shipping:
Wow super fast! got my order in 3 days (Located on the east side) Packaged very nice, bubble wrap and foam peanuts. Nothing broken

Quality:
The hookah itself was very nice, but the hoses were pretty cheap, but they worked. Lots of smoke and flavor. The FIVE STARS CHARCOALS ARE TERRIBLE! Not hookahtowns fault, but they dont instant lite. They make fireworks and thats all. But once they get going, they last for about an hour.

Customer Servie:
Okay so the story here is upon opening my package, everything was there EXCEPT for my Watermelon Soex. So i e mailed hookahtown and their nice representatives (Jess and Nathan) took my concern very seriously. They had an inquiry about what had happened and they said in order to send out my order on time, the Soex wouldn't arrive on time to make it in my package. So Jess was kind enough to put priority on my Soex and sent it out. EXCELLENT SERVICE!

Overall:
Was a bit bummed when i didn't see my Soex, but it was okay, it was understandable. If you want good price hookahs with auto seals, order here! Great Service: 9/10 (-1 point for the small mishap)

www.hookahtown.com

• 2 years later...
I just ordered from them and I am in the military. I asked if I could get a discount, not having the APO address like they normally discount for, and my email was responded to IMMEDIATELY. So far I am impressed with the service, and They haven't shipped it just yet as far as I am concerned but I will post agin when I get it.