Mya Qt pic thread PICS!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to the storefront in Sterling recently. The people there were really helpful, and I love my hookah. So, yes. You should. :)[img]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f50/sconosciutonoto/mahhookah.jpg[/img]

The QT first off, is made from an amazing company. MyaSaray is a company that creates very high quality hookahs, and is also renowned for there extremly good customer service.The QT itself is a small wonder. For its size it hits just as hard, and just as smooth as the full sized hookahs. Unlike some small hookahs that have problems with getting a good smoke, the QT excells at this.Granted there are problems. The purge valve is at the wrong angle, making it almost impossible to fully clear the chamber of stale or harsh smoke. But there are fixes for this which you can find by searching the forums.Beyond that the QT is my favorite hookah. Its small, easy and quick to set up, and even easier to clean. Also once its in its cage and set up, moving around with it is easy. Granted its dangerous walking with a lit coal, but you could walk around with this bad boy and smoke at the same time. As for a picture, heres mine full set up and being smoked. I always put it back in its cage in case i need to move it.[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/OrionLeingod/setup.jpg[/img]

dude i was with you all the way, then i bought one for easy transport and i find i smoke it more than my bigger one just because its so much easier to transport and clean. i love it man. its built like a tank. i got the E class which i think is pretty awesome. i also got mine from the store in sterling and mahmoud both gave me the forum discount and gave me a couple free samples of tobacco he had lying around.

well this is what i got! Shipping Method: UPS 3 Day SelectNumber of Packages: 1Discounts/Coupons Used: 15% Hookah Forum DiscountYour earned 50 Reward Points on this purchase, which equals to $1.00ORDER DETAILS   UNIT PRICE  TOTAL======================================================================QTY  1SKU  Crown-SinglePRODUCT  Crown (1 hose) Hookah   Crown (1 hose) Base Color...: amber glass base   Choose Premium Flavor #1...: Premium Sweet Melon   Choose Premium Flavor #2: Premium MangoPRICE  $49.95 $49.95PRODUCT SUBTOTAL:  $49.95  Subtotal:  $49.95 Less discounts used:  ($7.49)  Shipping Charges:  $14.85 ===================== Total:  $57.31