$15.00 Dollar Hookah Kit

QUOTE (DizzyGuy @ Jan 25 2007, 07:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In first shipment *because I actually ordered the night before this deal came out tongue.gif* but no call here either. It's all good, can't wait to see that pricing sheet!

Dizzy your is out. Its on its way. Cane you smell thr yummies?
LOL Smiley

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (djbomberto @ Jan 26 2007, 03:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i never got a call....... huh.gif
its on it way too. I think Maria may have forgotten to call some people. I will ask her tomarrow. If so I will see whats up. but I do know your package is on its way. Either USPS priority or Fed X. The kits will say from Rog as the shipper.
Sorry again Smiley. We will start the sale again tomarrow at 11am Az time. Thank you for all of your patience.
biggrin.gif Smiley

QUOTE (djbomberto @ Jan 26 2007, 04:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so can you tell me exactly what i got? i dont remember hehehhehe

No but the lovely maria could. But she doesn't have a forum account YET.... HEHEHE
She said shes going to sign up as Maria SanGria. Awe Yeah. But call me tomarrow or I will look at your order and tell you tomarrow right hear LOl
Smiley

QUOTE (spoolinspoon @ Jan 26 2007, 04:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
get her to put picture when she signs up so all questions will be anwsered

You have got it. If I wasn't married I would be all over it. LOL. Shes a Hottie.
Smiley laugh.gif

Here's the pics of Maria. These were taken at the Buffet Bar Tucson, Az. Before a Alice in Chains Concert.
She's haveing fun and looking Sexy

Rebecca on the left and Maria on the right.
Smiley biggrin.gif Edited by smiley

QUOTE (djbomberto @ Jan 26 2007, 07:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so whats the ETA of shipping?

Fed X Home delivery takes 2 to 5 days and they deliver it at the end of the delivery day. But if it went usps priority. 2 to 7 days for delivery. We too deffierent shipping because the post office system did something wierd so i have to wait to see if it works it self out. So I went with FedX on the second shippment. Also the third shippment will go out on satur day. Sorry for any confusion. See maria is hanlding all of this for me I'm packeing the orders. But I will call her tomarrow. She's off. tomarrow. But when I get to work in the morning .I will call find out and let you know asap.
Smiley laugh.gif
Smiley

QUOTE (OPR234 @ Jan 26 2007, 06:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Damn smiley, I never realized how easy you have it, smokin hookah all day checkin out hot employees wink.gif

Well it hard to be the KING LOL laugh.gif Quote from History of the World part One. Mel Brookes
Smiley

Hey guys thank you all very much we still have about thirty or so. You can call on Sunday the lovely and talented Maria will be there to help you out. The packages should be starting to show up. Sorry if I didn'e give any tracking numbers. But I have not recieved any from USPS or Fedx. But I noticed a few of you are getting them. There comeing....
Thanks Smiley

Hey guys maria will be there on Sunday to help you out. She is off on Saturdays. I was instructed by her not to take orders on Saturday. This is her little baby. So I'm letting her handle it. Phone num. is 520-882-4853 we open at 11am on sunday. We still have some left. thanks agian.
Smiley biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Alqoshnia @ Jan 27 2007, 01:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (shishboarder @ Jan 26 2007, 05:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what time is that in michigan? 11am tuscon?

Thats 1pm in Michigan. By the way where in michigan you from shishboarder?

West bloomfield, soon too be kalamazoo when i transfer to WMU Edited by shishboarder

Maria will be there tomarrow to help you guys out. We open at eleven am tucson, Az time. time is 8:20pm Az time right now
520-882-4853 Thank you all again for your pruchases. We are so happy you like them. Packages are still being shipped. Its on its way everyone who ever has not recieved theres yet. Big Smiles
Smiley biggrin.gif