Hello from Arizona!

lickirish

What's up everybody from Phoenix AZ! I've been into smoking for about a year and a half now. Many of my friends like to smoke, but few think there is an art to loading the shisha. I've finally taught some of them, so I am not as busy loading and much more busy smoking . I used to have TONS of ma'assel, but I am running so low right now. I am lucky because one of the head shops near me sells the Fumari brand, which makes my favorite flavor, Mint Chocolate Chip! Most of their stuff is marginal, but I love to buy MCC (when the menthol to chocolate ratio is just right) and Carmel, mix them together, and begin smoking what I call Twix. I absolutley LOVE smoking hookah, so much that I come home on my lunch breaks and smoke . Here are some quick stats:
Name: Alex
Types of hookahs owned:
1) A basic 1 hoser, with plastic tubing and a T connecter to turn it into a 2 hoser.
2) A small Sultan brand 2 hoser that some one gifted me with. (Good for travel,and thats it.)
3) A real 3 hoser, as opposed to my jimmy-rigged 2 hoser.
Necesary Flavors: Fumari Mint Chocolate Chip, Splash Abracadabra, Sultan Egyptian Pharos, El Waha Honey, Sultan Mint, Sultan Cherry, Hookah Brothers Strawberry, Sultan Orange, and more I cannot remember at this time.
Nice to meet all of you!