Al Waha Reviews

I ordered a bunch of alwaha flavors to give a review on what i thought of them. So here's to us, the starving college kids that cant afford or wont buy the higher priced massells.... Ill keep posting as I smoke them, I got about 13 different flavors. This is my first review, and just an opinion... so dont get all rowdy if you see different.
5 Star:
Smoke was nice white and thick with two coals, but it did start to burn a little so i cut one in half. Smoke still stayed pretty thick and nice til the end of the bowl. As for the Flavor, I did begin to taste differnt flavors, but mainly i thought it was an Apple, but there was a hint of bannana in the bowl and I belive grape, but I'm not sure. I was expecting something nuts from reading other reviews of the other mixes, but it wasnt that great but also not that horrible. I was amazed at the fact that it changed flavors as you smoke through the bowl. Smootheness factor wasnt bad, but due to it burning and getting harsh I will give this a 7.5 to 8 out of 10 
Orange:
Smoke wasnt as thick in the beginning but 5 minutes in to it, white pretty thick smoke. Used two coals and didnt seem to burn. Flavor was orange, but a little artifical, like those orange lollipops that you usually get. I did have orange juice mixed in with the water and i dont know if it makes a difference. The smoke was smooth and nice, the flavor altho a little artifical was good. 8.5 out of 10 due to the artifical orange flavor.
Mint:
Mint is my favorite hookah flavor for any brand so i am probably going to be biased. Smoke was thick beginning with one coal, but got immensly better with the second coal added on, but burning did begin again. i suggest 1.5 coals. Flavor is very cool and "tastes pretty good" as my roommate said. Some people think its too strong of a flavor, but it suits my taste just right. 10 out of 10

Vanilla:
consistency of tobacco was soo juicy out of hte package. Smoke wasnt as thick as i wanted it to be, but hte flavor was immense, a little too much vanilly flavor if you ask me. Did hit burn zone when coals were at their hottest point. As for anything else, i was dissapoointed in the smoke thickness, but flavor was a plus... 6.5 out of 10

Edit on the orange, the flavor tastes more like an orange sherbert kind of taste, so its good if you are in to that... if not whateva
Lemon: A light lemonish flavor, doesnt score high in the flavor department. The smell of it is heavy though, smoke is decent. I would reccomend using lemon juice or lemonaide in the vase, and hotter burning coals will get you a thicker smoke. 7 out of 10 because sometimes you want a lighter smoke :)

If you're looking for an AWESOME mint flavor,  go to
www.fumari.com,  their Mint is the BEST I've tasted. It's under
Premium Tobacco.  The only other flavor worth buying is
Watermelon.  Stay away from their other flavors because they
SUCK!!!

If you wanna try something different,  go to:
www.Hookah-Hookah.com and order the Menthol.  I haven't smoked
it,  but it's supposed to be AWESOME.  It's a combination of
different mint flavors 

Been studying for classes so havent had much time to smoke....Coca Cola: Just Amazing, 1.5 coals will give you a thick smoke with a great cola flavor. When you open the jar, the cut of the tobbacco is the regular for Alwaha, not super fine cut, but it doesnt clump up in tobbacco boogers or nothing like that. The tast is right on, if you put coca cola in the base its even better.... rating 10 out of 10