My new Mini Hookah! ver. another home made hookah from spork

Evil_Spork

so there was a party at my house and the big 3 hose doesnt hit well, and it needed new coals and a new bowl of shisha.. so i took apart my old home made hookah! it was originally in a jose cuervo handle, but the caps threads got stripped, so i moved it to a lame plastic 1gallon apple juice bottle... that eventually met its end.(the apple juice bottle sucked)

so now i have a tiny mini bubbler!
i used a mix of drill bit and dremel to make the holes the *exact* size i need to pressure seal the stem and hose fitting. then i used about a 20 inch piece of really flexible tubing and BAM! micro hookah!!

and without further ado(mostly because i need to get back to work since im on lunch!) the pics!

http://www.evilspork.net/es/pics/mini_hookah/

Thats awesome i ghetto rigged one of my hookahs with a Gatorade bottle once. It fit really snug with the stem.

I'm Currently trying to throw a hookah stem on a lathe, i don't have the right tools right now to do it though.

oh yeah i forgot to tell everyone how it worked!b

well it worked pretty much exactly how i thought it would. it smoked well, but not quite as thick as it could have been. the not so thick smoke was caused by the smoke chamber being so bloody small, and it having no defuser.

im remaking this one soon in a larger mason jar that should work much better. its larger and willl have room for a defuser.

all in all its a success, but it has room for improvment. it works well enough though!

QUOTE (rootdown)
ive seen lots of home-made bongs that look like that i guess you could just use them as hookahs if you have a bowl
pretty much.

it was more for the novelty value that anything else. it smoked alright, and was a funny little gag for the party. ill get a more permanent hookah soon enough.

• 2 months later...
QUOTE (Lukasa @ Dec 14 2006, 08:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice mini hookah. Though if a cop saw that they would bust your ass immediately, it looks illegal as hell. What with the clear tubing and whatnot. Nice work though, it looks functional.

Nah... ive sat in public with my hookah and even some ghetto made hookas on the run and the cops come up all big and pissy like "hahaha look at this noob trying 2 smoke in teh w33dz in publik" and then you just show em the shisha box. they get pissy and try to take your shit away from you you can ask them to test it for THC or Cannibus resin.. and at that point he will back off cause if your offering it up for testing they know they arent gunna come up with diddly.

i say if you can hookah in public... do it.