New Hookah Lounge Directory

Everyone Please have a look at the new hookah lounge directory. It is very easy to use. Simply choose the state or country the lounge is located in and fill out the template. If you see a lounge listed that you have been to, please post a review. We want to make this lounge directory very easy to use so it benefits everyone. If you have any suggestions or improvement ideas, please let us know. Thank you and good luck!
Adrock5105

• 2 weeks later...
OK  not very many hookah lounges have been updated into the database so far and I suggest we need more. Let's make it happen, we can get the best lounge directory going but we need your help. Input all the best hookah lounges into the directory and it will happen.
Thanks!

I was going to enter some Hookah Lounges I know in Canada but the International Part of the Directory does not have a Canada category so I wasn't able to. Since this site is visited by quite a few Canadians changing that if possible may be a good idea or otherwise, leaving the option of putting review for "Other" countries maybe???? The directory is great otherwise though!