[Fs] Crown, Tangiers Hose Tips

wek-sos

I have not used these in a few months, as I no longer own a functioning washable hose. Tangiers hose tips have only been used a handful of times, but I mostly just used the hose port tip. Crown tip has been used even less. I am the original owner of both tips, and they were purchased from Crown Hookahs for $35 and $40 last year. Since these are both one-of-a-kind items, I am not sure what to ask for them. I hope these prices are fair, if not please send me a message and we can work out a deal. I will do a package deal of some sort if you are interested in both products. Lastly, I am open to trades, whether it be a quality base or a brass stem (Turkish, can add money if that is the case). 

I would like $30 for the Tangiers Wood tips #12/50, $35 for the Crown Designer Tip #128. Shipping will be done with a small Flat Rate USPS box, I will cover the $5.80 cost of shipping. 

Pictures are shown as follows: both sides of the Tangiers business card, 2 shots of each side of the Crown tip with a bright light, 1 shot of each side of the Crown tip with a bright light behind the glass. 

rdqNLUYl.jpg

rBzwEfBl.jpg

wf5BNZAl.jpg

xz1CU1jl.jpg

NHXLr9el.jpg

PI59hkel.jpg

GHYICwXl.jpg

TwDD5isl.jpg

Also, I will include a grommet with both tips, please specify if you would like a thin, clear Mya grommet or a flexible Egyptian grommet. 

While I am at it, I no longer have a base for Chreees' old Tokel Canary. If you have any interest, I am willing to sell the stem only for a reasonably low price. Please message me for details. 

Edited by wek-sos