Copper Hookah Hose

so I have decided to make my own copper hookah hose. when my favorite hose brokBraid_Tubejpg_200x200_zpsad8612df.jpg anyway so looking at the pieces it's really a piece of pvc for the handle what I can identify as hair srunchy things and then of course some glue and the rubber hose which doesn't look like that big of a deal to replicate the only thing is I want to do it with a copper piping instead of rubber and a copper wrapped handle. but I'm having a he'll of a time finding the tube I need. I found this stuff below but I think it's steel not copper any suggestions where I can find the material I'm looking for I plan of going to home depot and Lowe's today to see what they have so we will see

IMAG0015_zps99c55c8f.jpg

Why not use a hook-up hose from a dishwasher kit or something along those lines?  Those hoses/tubings were designed to have water travel through them, wouldn't rust, so it would be easy clean up and heck, even dishwasher safe =] 

EDIT: Or get a Fancy Hose  :drinks:

Edited by Nerdy

If it's bending like that then I'm going to say it is aluminum. Steel is a hard metal and isn't very malleable. Aluminum and copper on the other hand, you can twist around and form things you normally couldn't with a heavy metal.