limerics

shimshamsam2

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='DarthHookah']actually, that is "phallus"[/quote] DarthHookah the spelling nazilikes to smoke shisha and play yahtzeeHe rolled the dicethat should sufficehe porked the wrong broad and now he has liceI'm a fucking natural, i know.

lukasa the man-blowing jerklikes to eat babies at workhe once was heard sayinghow he was caught playingwith his nipples while spanking the clerkheh, heh, this is fun [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif" align="middle" />although, a limeric is supposed to goAABBAnotAABBB

[quote name='DarthHookah']lukasa the man-blowing jerklikes to eat babies at workhe once was heard sayinghow he was caught playingwith his nipples while spanking the clerk  although, a limeric is supposed to goAABBA  notAABBB[/quote] I know when I am beaten. Tou-fucking-che, sir. Touche indeed. Did you make that one completely up? and yeah, i knew my rhyming scheme was off, but i figured screw it.

[quote name='Pussycat']I admit your rhymings not badBut some could practice a tadYou're not better than meAs far I can seeMaybe in time my lad[/quote] Pussycat the lame limeric writerI fought him once, he was a biterHe'd have better resultsif his rhymes had insultsbut instead his words are much slighter

there once was a man named lukasawho liked to beat off with kielebasahe'd cover his tonguewith mustard and love, and spank his dog named "Mufasa".The Pussycat of these forumsis not funny, cuz she is a bore-um.she'll try to say jokesabout various folksbut ends up making them snore-um.

lukaska should know gonorheahis urine is red when he pee-ainto his butt was shovedten inches of lovenow all his boyfriends call him leah.you people enjoy making lovewith shimsham and all those aboveall the mods were there tapingwhile darthhookah was rapingpussycat was all he could think of you guys rock!

Oh shit i don't know HOW i missed this shit.

There once was a forum of dweebs, who sat around smokin leaves; they all loved the cock and smoking their rock, and ended up like christopher reeves.