Cotton Candy

shyshishaguy

• 1 year later...
Fantasia Cotton Candy

MYA QT
MNH Glass Phunnel
Nammor hose
Lukewarm water

Taste: A lightly sweet taste. Very impressed.

Smoke: Loads of smoke. The smoke made the whole living room smell just like cotton candy.

Buzz: Somewhat of a buzz at first.

Duration: About an hour before we decided we couldn't wait any longer before we had to have some mexican food. happy.gif

Overall: 10/10, hands down. Love this stuff.

• 1 month later...
FANTASIA COTTON CANDY

(NOTE: I wish my experience was like the poster I quoted below!)

SET-UP: Mya Bambino w/larger mod bowl, foil and 2 natural coals

Smell: fruity and sweet, like fruit punch. Not a strong scent. No detectable scent of cotton candy.

Smoke: slow to get it going, but got thick clouds once it was fired up right

Taste: VERY faint flavor of fruit punch (cherries mostly) and tasted NOTHING like cotton candy. What little flavor that WAS there was just weak and NEVER tasted like cotton candy nor smelled like cotton candy. We didn’t even finish the bowl because it was a waste of time. Strangely enough, clumsygrace's review said their room smelled like cotton candy when they smoked it. I’ll have to try it again to see if I can make it do that!

Rating: 4/10 – We were very disappointed after reading the other reviews here because this is SO WEAK in taste and doesn’t taste anything like what it purports to be. I don’t get it, but I’ll do another review next time it if it’s any better just in case this first time was a fluke! Drop me a PM clumsygrace and tell me your secret, because I'd LOVE to smoke shisha that tastes like cotton candy! rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (clumsygrace @ Feb 28 2009, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fantasia Cotton Candy

MYA QT
MNH Glass Phunnel
Nammor hose
Lukewarm water

Taste: A lightly sweet taste. Very impressed.

Smoke: Loads of smoke. The smoke made the whole living room smell just like cotton candy.

Buzz: Somewhat of a buzz at first.

Duration: About an hour before we decided we couldn't wait any longer before we had to have some mexican food. happy.gif

Overall: 10/10, hands down. Love this stuff.

• 4 years later...

Fantasia Cotton Candy

Hookah: Tokel Tuğralı 
Bowl: Kasbah Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Fine Cut with Several big stems. Swimming in Red Dye.
Nicotine: 0.05%
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: Sugar
Taste: Sugar
Smoke: Great
Buzz: None
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 8/10 It’s like most sweet style flavors. Very Sweet and Sugary. In the future I will smoke a micro of this. 2 hours of such sweet is starting to get to me.