Cola

defcrash

Fumari COLA

Setup: Modern Hookah, with homemade diffuser, Large windcover on top
Bowl: Smalll Modern Clay Bowl
Coal: 1 Coconara, then a 2nd (absolute best possible coal for hookah...ever)
Hose: Nammor Hose
Screen/Foil: Heavy Duty Foil with Medium holes poked in normal, even spaced pattern
Liquid In base: Water & some Ice

Cut: Nice cut, expected Fumari with no stems and not too many rolled clumps to be ripped.

Smell: Smelled pretty good. Just like a flat soda. Not so much Coke or Pepsi, but maybe a flat RC or store brand value cola.

Taste: Was there any? I drink Pepsis all the time, Cokes upon occasion too. This tasted nothing like either of them. After the entire bowl, I thought I tasted something in the back of my throat (like if you left a glass of cola and ice and all the ice melted, and then you came back 3 days later and drank it.)

Smoke Thickness: Fumari's got the smoke down! Nice decently dense white clouds from just one Coconara on there. I tried to put one more coal on after about 20 minutes of trying to concentrate on the flavor, but it started getting harsh as hell.

Buzz: Mild buzz. I had already smoked lemon mint earlier that night, so I may not have been as effected.

Duration: I smoked for about an hour, but what little (if any) flavor there was turned to the taste of smoke by the end.

Overall: 5/10 sad.gif If someone packed this bowl and set it all up with me not knowing the flavor, I would have guessed they packed washed, unflavored, pretty juicy tobacco that had no taste whatsoever. I love Fumari's Lemon Mint (a modern classic). Tried the Caramel, but it suffered from lack of taste. Tried the Cola now, lack of taste. I am not getting deterred from Fumari, but I am hesitant to experiment flavors now. I read the post on the second page about this Cola flavor, which prompted me to buy it. I didn't enjoy any of it. It wasn't bad, it just wasn't anything. The smoke was fine, but heat management on this one is a little rough. I put the 2nd coal on there when the first was about 35% left to maybe get that dense smoke I like so much. Instant harsh ash taste! Took the windcover and the smaller coal off to revive the bowl. Fumari Lemon Mint's flavor keeps going and going and going. Coals getting small? Throw another one on there and watch it's smoke and flavor keep on going! I'll don't think I'll ever smoke the cola again. If you're wanting to try Fumari, get a flavor you know you'll like...it'll probably kill the competition. While you're at it...pick up a lemon mint, you'll be really impressed!!