tmaxxrookie

SOEX Blueberry

Setup: 18' H 2O Premium Hookah
Coal:5 Stars Large Coal broken in half
Base: Water and Ice
Foil: Folded twice wtih holes made all around the bowl with a toothpick

Duration: 1Hour

Smell: Good-Like artificial blueberries and a slight hint of cough syrup
Cut: Thin Bamboo Skewer looking. Somewhat oily.
Flavor: Pretty Awesome for the first 50 minutes. The last 10, the Soex was a bit used up, and had a bit of a sour after taste.
Buzz:None...

Overall: 8/10 The flavor was pretty good with really thick white smoke. However, it doesn't last as long as regular shisha, and leaves a slight unpleasant aftertaste during the last few minutes of the session. Definately will buy some again for those shorter sessions.

• 3 months later...
SOEX Blueberry

Setup: Smoked from an 18" hookah with ceramic bowl and starlite discs.

Smell: The shisha smelled like grapes more than blueberry but the smell was still mouth watering and pleasant.

Experience: The first three bowls I tried of this with plain ice water were tasty and long lasting (45 min. to an hour each). There is a pleasant sweet and tangy flavor that really pleases the tip and edges of the toungue. One of the bowls was shared among 9 friends and was enjoyed by everyone, this stuff was a hit! The smoke took a little while (5 to 10 minutes) to develop a nice berry flavor but once it did, the flavor was apparent and recognizeable and most pleasing. Flavor lasted until the last 5 minutes of the session during which it had a tendency to develop a strange "off" taste. The white smoke carried a pleasant aroma and I found french inhales and exhales through the nose to be most desireable. The smoke was thick and white for most of the session, thinning out a bit for the last 3 minutes or so.

The fourth bowl was enhanced by fresh strawberries in the ice water which added a new yet complimentary dimension to the flavor and aroma. This was a very pleasant smoke.

Buzz: I am inclined to say none but that wouldn't be the entire truth, there is an occaisional, subtle, "tickle" in the brain from time to time.

Combinations: This flavor is absolutely awsome with double apple! See my double apple review below for more.

Rating: I give Soex Blueberry a 9 out of 10. The only turn off was the "off" flavor that developed towards the end of each bowl. I would definately use this again, in fact I have three more Soex flavors being shipped to me right now! biggrin.gif Edited by hookah_hoop

• 1 year later...