Chocolate

_L_

Romman Chocolate

Setup: 26" Al Fakher hookah, stock, ice+water in the base

Smell: Had an aroma of chocolate, but a bit faint

Taste: Delicious! Tasted like chocolate, I was really happy

Smoke: I used golden coals, my standard coal, really thick clouds, admittedly not as much as Al Fakher, from my limited experience

Buzz: A bit light, I smoked a bowl to myself, but I don't smoke shisha for a "buzz" anyway

Overall: 9/10 Very good. I started using Romman ever since I got into hookah smoking, and have recently moved away from it, but I have been waiting for a Chocolate flavor ever since I tried Romman Mint+Chocolate Milk as a base. This seems like it'd be a perfect shisha for mixing with other flavors (I've recently acquired Romman Banana Split as well) like Mint, or some fruits. I highly recommend it if you like chocolate.

• 2 months later...
Romman Chocolate

Cut: Thin, wide strips, very few stems

Smell: Like dark chocolate, with a hint of butterscotch

Taste: Just a little like chocolate, no butterscotch. I was disappointed

Smoke: Massive, as always with romman

Buzz: I got a little buzz, but nothing special.

Overall: 5/10 I'm not going to get this again, but I will keep what I have and try mixing it with other things.

• 6 months later...
Romman Chocolate

Setup
: 34" Egyptian, cobra hose from H-S, glazed egyptian bowl, natural lemon-wood coal

Smell: Not overly pleasant out of the packaging, like a sugar-free dollar store chocolate bar or something

Cut: works for me

Smoke: medium to thick, very smooth

Flavor: Amazing....I wasn't excited after the smell, but it smokes like a Tootsie-Roll and the flavor lingers nicely.......(really nice mixed 50/50 with peach)

Rating: 9/10....the clouds could have been thicker, but this is one of the more interesting and stronger tastes

• 4 months later...
Romman Chocolate

Hookah: Mya Bambino
Bowl: Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Standard Mya
Coals: Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short Cut, a few stems, tobacco color, typical Romman
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: Mild Chocolate
Taste: Mild Chocolate taste, similar to a mix between semi sweet and baker's chocolate
Smoke: Massive Clouds
Buzz: Good Buzz
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 6/10 The chocolate wasn't a great flavor, nor was it that strong, the Chocolate Mint was SO much better than this. It can't compare to Tangiers Cocoa and Hookah Hookah Milk Chocolate. It might be I didn't like the type of chocolate taste, but as I said before it wasn't that strong. Clouds and buzz were great and taht counts for something.