Lemon & Grapes

NargileClub

I recently got some Havana Shisha this is my first review of Havana. I used a screw top Nargileem Hookah with a porclin head I also used a Smiley's Pyrex Glass Screen. I smoked Lemon Grape. I also used ice and ice water in the vase. The smoke was thick and white the Grape flavor was a White Grape it also had a lemon flavor to it. Havana Lemon Grape. The one thing I did notice is when it got hot it did change flavors a little. Nothing to dramatic. Just a quick shift of the coals and it was on again. I have to say I really liked this flavor and was impressed with the flavors I got. I liked how the Lemon flavor lingured in your mouth... very nice.
9/10 missed a perfect score..Because I would of liked to have tasted a equal mix of flavor of lemon and white grape. But definatly a White Grape flavor.
Smoke Well Friends
laugh.gif

• 2 months later...
Havana Lemon Grape

Hookah- 34 inch with tap water in base

Bowl- Clay bowl with reynolds wrap and one three kings coal

Smell- Smells like citrus

Flavor- Grape with a lemon after taste

Smoke- Perfect--Thick and flavorful

Buzz-None

Duration- 3 hours

Overall- 9.5/10
I love this flavor. It has a great grape flavor with a nice, crisp citrus after-taste. It also smokes incredibly well with very little start up time. You should definitely try this flavor if you are into tropical shisha.

• 6 years later...

Havana Lemon & Grapes

Hookah: Tokel Tuğralı 
Bowl: Kasbah Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Obliterated Pulp
Nicotine: 0.05%
Base: Molasses
Smell: Lemon and grapes
Taste: Lemon and grapes
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 7/10 This is a fairly good mix. It’s a bit weak on the lemon. Good grape flavor without the ketchup taste. It’s not perfect, but I would smoke it again.