Arabic Coffee

kram

AL WAHA ARABIAN COFFEE

appreance: a couple of logs nothing to bad, looked like a cross between fakher and nakhla.

the smoke and flavor: wow! this was really good, i'm not a fan of coffee but this was just excellant. if u have a strong palate you would definitely enjoy this. i'd say if u like tangiers red tea you wld love this flavor. very full and strong. sorta like a cohiba for those cigar smokers. the smoke was thick and fluffy excellant.

9/10

• 1 year later...
AL WAHA ARABIC COFFEE

Hardware: Mya Paragon, Mya hoses & standard bowl, Argeelah foil, lemonwood coal

Base Liquid: Cold distilled water

Cut: Irregular medium-to-large cut. Dark brown. Some chaff to pick out, but not too bad. Damp and sticky -- typical Al Waha.

Aroma: Black coffee and molasses with a hint of spice

Taste: The coffee taste in this blend is straightforward and primarily tasted when the smoke hits the back of your tongue. You don't taste it up front; it's more of a strong background taste. It's bold with no creaminess, which I found refreshing. This would be a nice way to finish a meal, maybe with a glass of brandy.

Smoke: Average

Buzz: Moderate

Duration: 60 minutes

Overall: 7.5/10

• 5 years later...

Al Waha Arabic Coffee

Hookah: Tokel Tuğralı 
Bowl: Kasbah Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short cut, really wet
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: Coffee
Taste: Coffee
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 7/10 Usually this kind of coffee in some brands will knock you over, but it was kind of weak for a straight coffee flavor. It’s a good flavor, just weak.