Blackberry

frish423

Al Amir BlackBerry

Hookah: 32" Hafa, Med Bowl, Jap Coals, Ice Water

Smell: Smells great out of box, couldn't wait to smoke it

Taste: After much smoking i stated that this was my favorite al amir flavor, the flavor was perfect and lasted forever

Smoke: Good clouds, could be bigger

Buzz: little to no buzz

Overall: 9/10- great taste and i know i will buy much more in the future

• 7 months later...
Al Amir Blackberry:

Set Up: QT, funnel, and exoticas
Smell: Really good
Flavor:
Awesome flavor, very flavorful, my friend and my favorite now... it tastes so good
Smoke: super thick for two hours
Cut: Fine cut
buzz: Didn't get one
Overall (of 10): 9.5

• 9 months later...
Al Amir Blackberry

setup:
26' Lebanese
standard Lebanese head
mya hose
water in the base
foil
coco nara

I read the reviews and had major expectations, in fact after the first try and some disappointment, i gave it a second try, convinced that the first time was a fluke.

first impression:
cut: really small, like some one threw it in a food processor, not too juicy, it wasn't dry but there wasn't any 'leftover' juice in the bottom of the bag
color: really red, all aa is very red
feel/texture: very small and grainy, like some one threw it in a food precessor WITH sand - this doesn't bother me though
smell: legit, it smelled sweet and like it would be a great smoke

smoke session:
flavor
: for the first pull or two i was getting alright flavor which was pretty weak, after that it tasted completely burnt, not harsh by any means, just like i was smoking pure charcoal
smoke: clouds weren't bad, they were just about as good as any clouds i would get
buzz: none, i prefer that

verdict: unfortunately, i bought a 250g tub of this, which i will probably throw out by the weekend. i'm very tempted, and probably will give this tobacco another shot. unfortunately, my first go around with the balckberry was at best extremely disappointing, and at worst absolutlely horrible. i have an al amir white grape on the way, and am excited for it to get here, it will take a little while before i try this one again though.
overall: i feel bad for giving it a 1/10 i know that's very harsh, especially since a lot of reviews say otherwise, but i think i got a bad batch or something, and i hope to give it another try and will hopefully be thoroughly impressed; if it tasted like it smelled it would be a great tobacco