hookah after....

Skimo

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanna know how you guys plan on bringing up this idea to the gal? Do you say "mind if I smoke on this while you smoke on that?" Just don't ask "I feel like getting a bite" Ms. Scalli is sharpening a knife.... she never does that. I'm getting scared!!!  

[quote name='mushrat']pico: you are so that easy..you just said you was playin "scrabble" with Tangiers in yo bed for the last week or so...so don be givin us none o dat!  [/quote] I have no idea as to what you are talking about.

well unfortunately, i dont have my own hookah atm, so i'd have to go to the local lounge to try smoke,sex and food...somehow im sure they wouldn't appreciate it. espcially since i promised our lounge owner i'd bring him 2 girls in on saturday and forgot....

[quote name='MrGuy']well unfortunately, i dont have my own hookah atm, so i'd have to go to the local lounge to try smoke,sex and food...somehow im sure they wouldn't appreciate it. espcially since i promised our lounge owner i'd bring him 2 girls in on saturday and forgot....[/quote] well if the guy owns a lounge and can't pick up his own women it sounds like he must be a mess You should not do that with your galpals anyways.... keep'em for yourself!

Well I guess I dated too many prima donnas because anything short of 100% attention to them was not acceptable I knew I should have held out for a really naughty one.... oops, I here Ms. Scalli comin'... gotta go!!!

[quote name='skimo']lmao, its cool i wont tell Ms. Scalli if youll send me some coals, if not im so writting you letters and addressing them as a girl so your wife thinks your cheating :)[/quote] Well then I will call the humane society and tell them you have been feeding some poor dog charcoal!!! Hell, you will have animal rights activists and news crews out front of your house!!!But that would add to the scenerio... eat, smoke, and humpety rumpety while being interviewed by the news with screaming protesters outside!!!As soon as she is done with your ass they will be wanting a piece of it too!

funny story- (this is actually in the funny stories section) this girl and i were smoking hookah, and then we started having sex. problem is, when she took her shirt off, she threw it into the coals! after a few minutes we noticed the smell, and panicked. she had to wear her jacket home, because the shirt was ruined.